Organisation : Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
Announcement : Result
Designation : Junior Engineering Assistant-IV Workmen 2015
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Written Test RESULTS of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV
Further to the Written Test held on 14 June 2015 in Chennai for the position of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV
Recruitment of Workmen 2015
The candidates shortlisted for the interview for the position of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV are advised to make note of the following before coming to the interview venue.
1. The candidates are advised to download the Interview Application format from the website and the fill-up the application in all respect before coming to the interview venue. A copy of the format has also been attached and sent to the candidates by e-mail.
2. The candidature for the Personal Interview is subject to meeting all the eligibility criteria as mentioned in our press advertisement.
3. Candidate(s) must bring all your certificates in original (including SSLC / Matric / X Std, Degree / Diploma Certificate along-with mark sheets, Transfer Certificate, Community Certificate, etc.), experience certificate (last salary slip / joining letter / company identity card, etc.) and also one set of photocopy of all your certificates in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, community, etc., (as mentioned in the advertisement), along with a passport-size photographs which you will have to produce while appearing for the Personal Interview, failing which you will not be allowed to appear for the Personal Interview.
4. Please note that as given in our advertisement, the candidates are required to have a minimum two years of relevant post qualification work experience, which will be assessed by the interview panel at the time of interview. In case the candidate is found not having the relevant two years of post qualification work experience, he/she will be treated as ineligible.
5. In case the candidate is already working in Central / State Government Service / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Bodies and / or their application was not forwarded through proper channel, they should furnish a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from their employer failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
6. Outstation SC / ST candidates called for Personal Interview will be reimbursed single Second Class Railway / Bus fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of interview and back by the shortest route on production of ticket, provided the distance is not less than 30 kms. Reimbursement will be made subject to submission of TA claim along with original rail ticket / receipt or photocopy thereof or original bus tickets(s) and copy of Community Certificate on the date of personal interview. Reimbursement of travel claim will not be allowed, if community certificate is not produced and if they are found ineligible as per Press Advertisement criterion. Please note that TA reimbursement will not be admissible to those candidates who are already in employment with Central or State Government Service, Government Companies, PSUs, Local Govt. Institutions and Panchayats.
7. In case the candidate belongs to OBC community, they must produce the original OBC community certificate in the prescribed Proforma (as spelt out in the press advertisement) as required for the purposes of employment of reservations in Central Government Undertakings as per the Central Government list of OBC categories and issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of Personal Interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
8. In case you belong to Physically Disabled category, please produce your original Disability Certificate issued by the Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government as required for the purpose of reservations in employment in Central Government Undertakings, at the time of Personal Interview, failing which you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
9. Please note that the candidates called for the personal interview have an option to reply in Hindi during the Personal Interview and if they so exercise the option, they will have to intimate us atleast two days before commencement of the Interview. They may call us over phone in the following numbers: 044-25944282 or by e-mail to email@example.com so that necessary arrangements would be made by us. If no intimation is received from the candidate in this regard, it would be presumed that they do not wish to reply in Hindi during the personal interview.
10. In case the candidate fail for any reason to attend the aforesaid interview on the appointed date and time, no supplementary interview will be held thereafter.