University : Anna University, Chennai
Announcement : Result
Examination : Distance Education Programme – August – 2015 Examination
|You can now ask your questions about this result. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Get your Result here : coe1.annauniv.edu/home/index.php
Home Page : http://cde.annauniv.edu/Default.aspx
Anna University Distance Education August Exam Result
Distance Education August 2015 Examination Results Published. Candidates can apply for Photocopy of Answer Scripts from 13-10-2015 through study centre only.
Related : Annamalai University Provisional Merit List 2015 Engineering BE : www.resultin.org/727.html
The Anna University, Chennai – 25 has published the Distance Education Programme – August – 2015 Examination Results in the Web Portal “coe1.annauniv.edu”. Candidates can login to the web-portal with their Registration Number and Date of Birth in the student Login and see their Results. Candidates can apply for Photocopy of Answer Scripts through study centre only.
Notification For Revaluation
AUGUST – 2015 EXAMINATIONS PG / UG / DIPLOMA (DISTANCE EDUCATION PROGRAMMES)
1. Students who wish to apply for revaluation should first apply for photocopy of his/ her answer script of theory paper by paying `300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) per script in the form of “Demand Draft” drawn in favour of “Controller of Examinations, Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai – 25” payable at “Chennai” on or before 18.10.2015 (Sunday).
2. Students are informed to register for photocopy of answer script (by online) by contacting the respective Coordinators of the Study Centres with the Demand Draft for required amount.
3. Students belong to non functioning Study Centres of Distance Education, Anna University are informed to register for photocopy of answer script (by online) by contacting the Study Centre Coordinator as listed in the Annexure I & II with the Demand Draft for required amount.
4. After receiving the photocopy of the answer script, the student can verify it for any discrepancy like total mistake and omission in the valuation.
5. If any discrepancy is noticed the same may be brought to the notice of the Coordinator of the respective Study Centre.
6. The Coordinator should ensure while recommending application that the subject code(s) and subject title(s) registered in online are correct.
7. Incomplete / defective application will be rejected and the fee will neither be refunded nor adjusted towards any fee due to the University.
8. No application will be accepted beyond the due date prescribed.
9. The Revaluation Procedure will be announced at a later date.
Last Date for applying for photocopy of answer script is 18.10.2015 by 6:00 pm