Name of the Organisation : Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
Type of Announcement : Certificate Verification List-2015
Designation : Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT)
Reference Number : Advt.No.EDC/03/2014
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Certificate Verification List here : https://www.resultin.org/uploads/134-GAT%2013.01.2015%20verification.pdf
Home Page : https://www.nlcindia.com/
Result of Written Examination for Junior Engineer Trainee/Mining (S-1 Grade) : https://www.resultin.org/335.html
GRADUATE APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING(GAT) FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION LIST-2015(Advt.No.EDC/03/2014)
1. In response to our Press Notification (Advt. No. EDC/03/2014), the list of candidates for Graduate Apprenticeship training called for Certificate verification (in the ratio of 1:7) at NLC EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT CENTRE, BLOCK – 20, NEYVELI – 607803 in the order of merit along with date of verification is enclosed.
2. The candidates should bring the following documents, in original.
1. Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate
2. Consolidated (or) Semester – wise Mark sheets.
3. Community Certificate (in case of SC / ST / OBC).
4. Transfer Certificate (TC).
5. Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable).
If they fail to produce the above said documents at the time of verification, their candidature will be rejected.
3. They should not have undergone or presently undergoing Apprenticeship training and should not have experience of one year or more in any job.
4. They should have passed the qualifying exam after 31.01.2012.
5. Certificate verification and Issue of this call letter does not guarantee any right for engagement as Graduate Apprenticeship Training. The selection of candidates for Graduate Apprenticeship Training will be purely based on the Percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Degree examinations and statutory reservations.
6. Selection of candidates, if any, does not entitle them for any right to claim job of temporary or permanent nature in NLC.
7. The candidates, not appearing for the certificate verification on specified date and time mentioned in the call letter will not be entertained for certificate verification on any other date.