Organisation : Telangana State Public Service Commission HMWSSB TSPSC
Announcement : Preliminary Answer Key
Designation : Manager (Engineering)
Reference Number : Notification No: 13/2015
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Preliminary Key :
Objections Starting Date : 20-11-2015
Last Date :22-11-2015
TSPSC Result 2015 Departmental Test : www.resultin.org/688.html
Preliminary Key List :
Paper Code : 500-General studies https://www.resultin.org/uploads/1379-General.pdf
Paper Code : 501-Civil Engineering https://www.resultin.org/uploads/1379-Civil.pdf
Paper Code : 502-Computer science https://www.resultin.org/uploads/1379-Computer.pdf
Paper Code : 503-Electrical Engineering https://www.resultin.org/uploads/1379-Electrical.pdf
Paper Code : 504-Electronics & Communication Engineering https://www.resultin.org/uploads/1379-electronics.pdf
Paper Code : 505-Mechanical Engineering https://www.resultin.org/uploads/1379-Mechanical.pdf
Date of Examination : 01-Nov-2015
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION:
THE SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS WILL BE MADE IN TWO SUCCESSIVE STAGES VIZ.,
i) Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based. and
ii) Oral Test in the shape of Interview (only for those qualified as per Rules).
THE FINAL SELECTION OF THESE POSTS WILL BE BASED ON THE EXAMINATION EITHER ONLINE OR OMR BASED AND INTERVIEW MARKS PUT TOGETHER.
1. Only those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for interview in 1:2 ratio, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available. The minimum qualifying marks for Interview / Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
2. The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per Zonal Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
3. The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
4. Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
5. The preference opted by candidates in respect of posts, zones etc., in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he/she is qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any Zone for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that Zone in particular or any Zone in General.
6. The appointment of selected candidates (other than Physically Challenged) will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.