Organisation : Directorate Of Elementary Education,Assam DEE
Announcement : Schedule of Documents Verification
Designation : Junior Assistant (Field Level) 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Schedule of documents verification here : lpupteachers.com/indexje.jsp
Home Page : lpupteachers.com
Schedule of Documents Verification :
It is for information to all concerned that the original documents / testimonials of the candidates who have applied through online system for 61 nos. of posts of Jr. Assistants in field level establishments under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam as per this office advertisement issued vide letter No. EAA/SIU/Esstt./7/2014/Pt.-VIII/57 dated 15/10/2015 will be verified in the Office of the respective District Elementary Education Officer from 23rd November 2015.
SSA Assam Result 2015 Block Resource Person BRP : www.resultin.org/165.html
To download the Schedule of documents verification of candidates for the posts of J.A.(Field Level)
The candidates are to produce the following original documents alongwith a set of self attasted copies of the same documents before the verifying officer :
i. Age proof certificate.
ii. Educational qualification certificate.
iii. Computer Certificate.
iv. Caste Certificate (if applicable).
v. Certificate of Physically Handicapped clearly mentioning his / her degree / percentage of disability.
vi. Any document bearing photo identification document such as PAN card, Driving License, Bank Passbook, Caste Certificate, Ration Card and Students’ Identity Card issued by Recognized Educational Institutions etc. for identification of the candidates.
Ground for rejection of the application :
1) Application of those candidates who remain absent at the time of physical verification of documents as per the schedule date will be rejected.
2) A candidate is liable to be rejected, if he or she has not passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination.
3) Candidates belonging to SC, ST(P), ST(H), OBC, MOBC category are liable for rejection in the reserved category if they fail to produce bonafied caste certificates issued by Competent Authority.
4) Candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped category are liable for rejection in the reserved category if they fail to produce bonafied disability certificate issued by Competent Authority showing degree / percentage of disability.
5) Candidates who are unable to produce valid age-proof or identification documents are liable to be rejected. Candidates of general category above 38 years of age and candidates belonging to SC, ST(P), ST(H), PH, above 43 years, will be rejected.
No certificate of essential educational qualification and technical qualification acquired after the last date of submission of online application will be entertained in any circumstances. No further extension of time for verification of documents will be allowed to any candidate beyond the scheduled date under any circumstances.