Name of the Organisation : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited ONGC
Type of Announcement : Result
Designation : Junior Technical Assistants in Tripura Asset
Reference Number : —
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your Result here : https://www.resultin.org/uploads/161-result_recruit.pdf
Home Page : http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/ongcindia/home/
Results of written test for recruitment of Junior Technical Assistants in Tripura Asset
Individual letters are also being sent to all the qualified candidates at the address given by them in their application form. The result is also displayed on ONGC website. http://www.ongcindia.com and successful candidates can download their call letter for Physical test/ trade test / interview from the ONGC website w.e.f. 28.01.2015.
Instructions/Requirements for Physical standard/Test / Trade test and Interview :
1. Candidates short listed with the above Roll nos. should report for physical test / trade test / interview on the specified date as indicated in the above schedule at ONGC, Tripura Asset, Agartala at 0830 hours.
2. In case of unconditionally qualifying the physical test/physical standard requirements/ trade test wherever applicable, the candidates have to appear for a personal interview on the same day/next day at ONGC, Tripura Asset, Agartala.
3. The candidates should be prepared to stay back for one more day, in case required. They have to make their own arrangement for stay. ONGC would not provide any accommodation for staying overnight.
4. No TA/DA will be given for appearing physical standard requirement / trade test / personal interview.
5. The selection of the candidates is subject to possessing Academic and Technical qualifications for the specified posts as notified in the advertisement and mentioned in the written test call letter.
6. At the time of interview, candidates are required to produce the following documents in original without which they will not be allowed to appear in the Interview.
i) Pass Certificate and Mark sheets of Academic and Technical qualification.
ii) SC/ST/OBC certificate, if applicable, in the prescribed format duly signed by competent authority of State Govt.
iii) In case of OBC Certificate, same should contain creamy layer clause also.
iv) Valid Competency Certificate as Electrical Supervisor in case of Jr.Asstt.Tech(Electrical) posts.
v) Valid Employment Exchange Registration card.
vi) Proof of date of Birth.
7. In addition to the above you are required to submit photo copies of all the documents as mentioned in Para-5 above, duly attested &one passport size recent photograph. If you are already in service, “No Objection Certificate” from the employer / department must be produced at the time of interview, provided the application was not forwarded through proper channel. In case the application was earlier forwarded by your department to this office, a proof of forwarding such application must be produced at the time of interview, failing which you will not be allowed to appear for physical test / interview.
8. The candidates called for the post where physical standards are prescribed in the advertisement shall be examined for the physical parameters /fitness before personal interview. Only those candidates who qualify the Physical standard and Physical efficiency test unconditionally shall be considered for interview.
9. Candidates short listed are being called for physical test / trade test / interview based on the documents /declaration made by them in their application submitted and subsequent written test held on 28/09/2014. However, in case of non-fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria, the candidature will be summarily rejected and / or in case the declarations made by them or any document / information submitted by them are found to be false or not in conformity with the prescribed eligibility criteria for the post, at any point of time, their candidature will be cancelled and if such event happens after appointment, their services will be terminated without prejudice to ONGC’s right to take any other action as it may deem proper.
10. Mere appearance/attending the Physical Standard/Trade test/Interview will not bind ONGC to provide employment.
11. Canvassing in any form directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidature.