Organisation : Gujarat Public Service Commission
Announcement : Result / View Mark
Designation : Gujarat Administrative Service, Class-1, & Gujarat Civil Service, Class-1 & Class-2, Preliminary Examination-2014,
Reference Number : Advt. No. 09/2014-15
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Result / View Mark :
GSRTC Result 2015 Conductor Exam : www.resultin.org/1112.html
The Gujarat Public Service Commission conducted Preliminary Examination-2014 for Gujarat Administrative Service, Class-I & Class-II & Gujarat civil Service Class-I & Class-II (Advt.No.09/2014-15) on 12/10/2014.
The Result of the aforesaid Preliminary Examination was declared on 20/08/2015 and 2960 candidates were declared provisionally qualified to appear in the Main Examination. Subsequently Special Civil Application Nos.14573/2015, 15154/2015, 15123/2015 and 15132/2015 were filed before the Honourable Gujarat High Court against the above result. The Honourable Gujarat High Court has passed common order on 26/02/2016 in all these Special Civil Applications. As per the order of the Honourable Gujarat High Court, the State Government has published notification no.
GS-2016-15-BRT-102015-1079-K on 10/03/2016 to allow about twenty-five times candidates of the total numbers of vacancies advertised to appear in the Main Examination for the advertisement No. 09/2014-15.In pursuant to the Order of the Honourable Gujarat High Court and above notification of the State Government, the result published by the Commission on 20/08/2015 stands cancelled and revised result is published hereby.
Following seat Numbers of 12116 candidates are declared qualified PROVISIONALLY in the said Examination and are thus declared eligible for appearing in the Main Examination, subject to their fulfilling all conditions of eligibility of Advt.No.09/2014-15, necessary physical verification of OMR Sheets including use of whitener and also the correctness of the information furnished by the candidates in their applications.
In accordance with the Rules of the Examination, all these candidates have to apply again for admission to the Main Examination in the detailed Application Form, as per the instructions of the Commission.
1. Cut-off marks means marks secured by the last candidate of merit list (arrangement of total marks obtained in descending order) of the concerned category.
2. As per the instructions of circular No.:- pavas-1099-mum-13-G-4, Dated:-29/01/2000 of General Administration Department, When Cutoff marks of reserved category candidates is higher than general category candidates, Cut-off marks of reserved category candidates should be lowered down to the Cut-off marks of general category candidates. Accordingly, Cut-off marks of SC category candidates is lowered down to the Cut-off marks of General category candidates in this result.Cut -off marks of general category(male) candidates is 250 marks and general category(female) is 232 in this result, where Cutoff marks of SC category(male) candidates is 258 and SC category(female) candidates is 239. Therefore, Cut-off marks of SC category(male) candidates is lowered down to 250 and Cut-off marks of SC category(Female) candidates is lowered down to 232 which is equivalent to the Cut-off marks of general category(male) and general category(female) candidates respectively.
3. As per the instructions of the circular No.:- CRR-1096-2213-G-2, Dated:-31/08/2004 of General Administration Department, result of the widow candidates is prepared after adding 5% of marks obtained by them.
4. Candidature of following candidates have been cancelled by the Commission due to reasons mentioned against each roll number.
5. The Commission has decided not to assess the Answer Sheets of the following candidates due to reasons mentioned against each roll number.
6. The main Examination will be held at AHMEDABAD center only. The request for rechecking of marks will not be entertained.
7. All the candidates are informed that the marks obtained by each candidate in this examination and OMR Answer Sheets of each candidate will be made available for viewing to the concerned candidate on the Commission’s web-site gpsc.gujarat.gov.in on 22nd March 2016 after 15:00 hours. Each candidate will be able to view his/her marks and his/her OMR Answer Sheets on the link mentioned on our website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in for 30 days from the date of such disclosure.