Organisation : Tezpur University
Announcement : Result
Entrance Test : TUEE 2016 Tezpur University Entrance Examination
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
TUEE RESULT :
Subject to verification of original documents and satisfaction of the minimum requirement of qualification, the candidates in the attached lists are provisionally selected for admission /waitlisted for chance admission to the various programmes of study for the academic year 2016-17, based on their performance in TUEE- 2016.
Related : PAU CET 2016 Result Common Entrance Test : www.resultin.org/2230.html
Admission of the candidates from the Merit list will be held during 14th and 15th July, 2016 (two days) in the respective departments/centres and admission from the Waiting list (subject to availability of seats) will be held on 21st July, 2016
The presence of the candidate at the time of admission is mandatory. In case a candidate fails to report for admission on the specified date and time he/ she will forfeit his/ her chance for admission. The candidate will be required to produce the relevant documents in original for verification and submit attested copies of the same for record and future reference.
It is to be noted that course registration and counselling will be done on 25th July, 2016 in the concerned department and the classes will start on 26th July, 2016. Hostel seats to the admitted students will be available from 24th July, 2016. The candidate should come for attending classes accordingly.
If a candidate is continuously absent from the class for a period of week during the first month without permission from the Head of the concerned Department his/ her seat will be cancelled without notice. Request for extension of time and date of admission will not be considered under any circumstance.
Payment of fees by the candidates of Merit List: The candidates of the Merit List shall deposit the requisite amount of admission fees through online. Detailed procedure will be notified separately.
Payment of fees by the candidates of Waiting List:
The candidates from the Waiting List, if admitted, shall pay the requisite amount of admission fee in cash in the admission hall.
Candidates under SSS will be admitted in some programmes from the waiting list of general category on merit basis.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission :
1. Pass certificates of all examinations starting from HSLC or equivalent examination conducted by the Board/ Council.
2. Mark sheets/ grade cards of all examinations starting from HSLC or equivalent examination conducted by the Board/ Council.
3. GATE score card in case of GATE qualified candidates.
4. A character certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
5. Valid SC/ST /OBC-NCL/ Persons with Disability (PWD) certificate issued by the competent authority for those selected under reserved category.
6. Latest OBC-Non-creamy Layer certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority for the candidates claiming admission against OBC- NCL seats.
7. Certificate of HSLC / class 10 as proof of Date of Birth.
8. Permanent Resident Certificate of any of the NE states in the prescribed format in case of M. Sc. in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology programme only.
9. Gap certificate from the District Police Authority or Court Affidavit, in case of a gap of one year or more in study after the qualifying examination.
10. Three copies of recent passport size photograph.
11. The candidates will also be required to submit the attached undertaking duly filled in and signed by the candidate and his / her parent/ guardian along with other documents at the time of admission.
12. Migration Certificate
13. Sponsorship Certificate/NOC from the employer in case of sponsored candidates/employed.
14. Proof of taking all the examinations (both theory and practical) at the time of admission duly certified by the Principal/ Head of the Institution last attended, in case the result of the qualifying examinations is awaited.