Organisation : MPPGCL Madhya Pradesh M.P. Power Generating Co. Ltd
Announcement : Provisional List
Designation : Executive Trainee
Reference Number : Advertisement No. 1238 dated 07.04.2016
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Provisional List :
PROVISIONAL LIST OF CANDIDATES SHORT LISTED FOR PERSONAL INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF EXECUTIVE TRAINEES (CHEMISTRY / HR / F&A) IN MPPGCL-2016-17
(Online exam conducted on 11.06.2016)
Related : MPPSC Result State Service Preliminary Examination 2016 : www.resultin.org/2267.html
The list of Short Listed candidates for “Personal Interview” for recruitment as EXECUTIVE TRAINEES (CHEMISTRY / HR / F&A) in MPPGCL, as per terms of above mentioned advertisement dtd. 07.04.2016 can be viewed by clicking on the hyper links given below:-
1. EXECUTIVE TRAINEES (CHEMISTRY) https://www.resultin.org/uploads/2283-ET-CHEMISTRY.pdf
2. EXECUTIVE TRAINEES (HR) https://www.resultin.org/uploads/2283-ET-HR.pdf
3. EXECUTIVE TRAINEES (F&A) https://www.resultin.org/uploads/2283-ET-F&A.pdf
The candidates are requested to download Interview Call letters from mponline.gov.in from 25.07.2016 (01:30 PM).
Venue of Reporting for Personal Interview – Central Library,
Block No.16, IInd Floor,
Shakti Bhawan, Rampur, Jabalpur, (M.P.)
Please bring following documents in ORIGINAL along with one self attested set of photocopy for verification at the time of Personal Interview:
1. Proof of Date of Birth (Matriculation/HSSC Certificate)
2. One recent Passport size photograph signed and pasted on plain paper duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
3. All original Certificates, Degrees and Marks Statements of various examinations / courses in support of your qualifications as mentioned in your application form along with one set of photocopy duly self attested.
4. Candidates also need to carry the CALL LETTER along with any one Original Photo identity card issued by competent authority viz. Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Passport, PAN Card, Driving license etc.
5. Candidates working in Central/ State Govt. & PSU are required to produce NOC from their present employer at the time of Interview.
6. SC, ST , OBC (non creamy layer only) candidates of Madhya Pradesh should bring a copy of the caste certificate as per existing rules of Govt. of M.P., in the prescribed format, at the time of interview . The formats can be seen by clicking on following hyperlinks :
Caste certificate Format for SC & ST
Caste certificate Format for OBC (Non Creamy layer)
8. Physically Disabled category candidates should bring original copy and attested photocopy of the disability certificate issued by the Medical Board of M.P. and MP domicile certificate.
9. SC/ST candidates of other States will bring the Caste Certificate as issued by their State Govt.
10. Only SC/ ST/ OBC /PD candidates having M.P. domicile shall be reimbursed one side Rail fare/ Bus fare upto the extent of 2nd class Ordinary sleeper charges, but on actual basis, on submission of original journey ticket for appearing in the online test / interview (as per rule) limited to the distance of the test centre from the address for communication mentioned in their applications or from where they have actually performed the journey, whichever is minimum., on submission of original ticket.
11. Candidates should make travel plan in such a way, so as to be present well in time. No request for change of Date / Time for documents verification and / or interview shall be entertained by MPPGCL and they shall be treated absent.
12. Kindly note that the candidates appearing in the interview should, in their own interest, check their eligibility in all respects so as to avoid any disappointment at later stage. In case, it is found at any stage that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria his/ her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of selection/ or even after joining, without any further notice or obligation / liability on MPPGCL, whatsoever.
13. MPPGCL reserves the right to either cancel partial or whole recruitment process in respect of all or any cadre at any stage and time without assigning any reason thereof. No liability in this regard shall be borne by MPPGCL.
14. It is in the interest of candidates to visit official website of MP Online / MPPGCL recurrently and note the updates / notices related to the recruitment process. The MPPGCL / MP Online do not owe any responsibility in this regard, if candidate fails to note latest updates, and no claim shall be entertained.