Organisation : Union Public Service Commission
Announcement : Written Result
Designation : Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination, 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Written Result :
The written result of the Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination-2016 has been declared by the Commission and the same is available on the Commission’s Website.
Related : UPSC Result 2016 Combined Medical Services Examination : www.resultin.org/2275.html
On the basis of the result of the written part of the Combined Geo- Scientist and Geologist Examination-2016 held by the Union Public Service Commission in May, 2016, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
2. The candidature of these candidates is PROVISIONAL subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claim relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability etc. at the time of the Personality Test. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said certificates ready.
3. In accordance with the Rules of examination, all these candidates are required to fill up the Detailed Application Form (DAF) which will be available on the Commission’s Website upsc.gov.in and submit the same ONLINE. The DAF will be available on the website of the Commission from 21.07.2016 to 29.07.2016 till 11.59 PM.
Important instructions regarding filling up of the DAF and submitting the same ONLINE to the Commission will also be available on the website. The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the website before filling up the ONLINE Detailed Application Form.
The qualified candidates are further advised to refer to the Rules of the Combined Geo- Scientist and Geologist Examination-2016 published in the gazette of India, dated 06.02.2016 which is also available on the website of the Commission.
4. The candidates are also required to bring the printed copy of the DAF duly signed (by the candidate) along with original documents and a photocopy each thereof at the time of interview.
The instructions for filling up DAF available on the website along with the Rules of the Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination-2016 must be read carefully with regard to the certificates that are to be produced at the time of Interview.
The candidate will be solely responsible for not producing sufficient valid proof in support of his/her age, date of birth, educational qualifications, caste (SC/ST/OBC)and Physically disability status.
5. Interviews of candidates who have qualified for the Personality Test are tentatively scheduled to commence from the month of August, 2016. The exact date of interview will, however, be intimated to the candidates through Interview Letter/e-mail.
Roll Number wise Interview Schedule will also be made available on Commission’s Website in due course. The candidates are advised to check their e-mail also for further information.
6. No request for change in the date and time of Personality Test intimated to the candidates will be entertained under any circumstances.
7. The mark-sheets of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personality Test) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days.
The candidates can access the marks-sheet after keying in their Roll Numbers and date of birth. The printed/hard copies of the Marks Sheet would, however, be issued by UPSC to the candidates based on specific request accompanied by a self addressed stamped envelop.
Candidates desirous of obtaining printed/hard copies of the marks sheets should make the request within thirty days of the display of the marks on the Commission’s Website, beyond which such requests would not be entertained.
8. The candidates are advised to notify changes in their address, if any, to the Commission immediately by through letters or e-mails.
9. Union Public Service Commission has a Facilitation Counter at its Campus. Candidate may obtain any information/clarification regarding their examination/result on working days between 10.00 A.M to 5.00 P.M in person or over telephone Nos.(011)-23385271/23381125/23098543 from this counter.