Organisation : Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack
Announcement : Challenge on Answer Key
Designation : Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) – 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this result. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Challenge on Answer Key :
1. The provisional answer keys of OTET-2016 (1st) is available in the website bseodisha.ac.in.
Related : ASRB Answer Key Technical Assistant Examination 2016 : www.resultin.org/2334.html
2. The candidates are free to challenge the responses given in the answer key online on visiting the website bseodisha.ac.in (24 x 7) from 17/08/2016 01.00 pm till 23/08/2016 11.45 pm.
3. The candidates can deposit their fee till 23/08/2016 11.45 pm. However candidates depositing the fee at the last moment can fill up their application till 24/08/2016 midnight.
4. Under no circumstances, the last date fixed above shall be extended.
5. The candidates shall login by entering their Roll No. and Mobile No.
6. After login, you will be directed to candidate’s information page showing your data. You have to only select number of answers to be challenged. The amount to be deposited will automatically be displayed. Then click “ SUBMIT” button to go for payment.
7. Now click on “ PAYMENT” button to make payment of fee through SBI Collect.
8. After successful payment, record your DU Number provided by the bank & Logout.
9. You have to wait at best 12 hours for authentication of your payment by the application software which may be done prior to that duration also.
10. Payment can be made either by ONLINE through net banking, credit/ debit cards or by OFFLINE mode through deposit in the bank by challan generated in SBI Collect.
11. Re-visit the website again and enter your DU Number given by the bank. If the number has been authenticated, you can very well enter and fill up the application.
12. You can upload maximum of 5 number of documents in support of your each response.
13. Enter your savings bank details, so that in case your response is accepted by the Board, the fee amount for that response shall be refunded by way of RTGS to your savings account.
14. The fee for challenge is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only per each response.