Organisation : Railway Recruitment Board, Patna
Announcement : Result for Verification of Certificates
Designation : Assistant Loco Pilot, Wireless Maintainer Gr. III and Technician Gr.III
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Result for verification of certificates for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot, Wireless Maintainer Gr. III and Technician Gr.III (Melt.), Category No. 1, 4 & 114 respectively of CEN No. 01/2014 is now available.
Related : East Coast Railway Group-D Result RRC Bhubaneswar : www.resultin.org/339.html
They are requested to report in the office of Railway Recruitment Board, Mahendrughat, Patna – 800004 for Verification of Original Certificates on the date and time mentioned below. Intimation letters for Verification are being dispatched to the candidates individually.
INSTRUCTION TO THE CANDIDATES FOR ATTENDING DOCUMENT VERIFICATION :
l. The candidates are hereby directed to bring all the relevant documents IN ORIGINAL along with one set of Photostat copies duly attested/ self-attested in respect of-
(i) Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate (Proof for Date of Birth and Matric Qualification).
(ii) ITI/Diploma / Degree Certificate (As applicable).
(iii) Caste Certificate for SC/ST- Annexure-3.
(iv) Caste Certificate for OBC – Annexure-4.(Current OBC certificate not older than one year on the date of VOC as well as old OBC certificate applicable at the time of applying for the post)
(v) Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee – Annexure-7.
(vi) Medical Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – Annexure-9.
(vii) NOC from serving employees/Ex-Servicemen.
(viii) Minority declaration on Non-judicial Stamp Paper.
Candidates applying against vacancies reserved / or seeking age-relaxation must submit the requisite/relevant certificate in original form the competent authority, in the prescribed format at the time of Document Verification.
Otherwise. their claim for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-SM/PWD status will not be entertained and their candidature/ applications will be considered under General (UR) category, if eligible.
2. The candidates called for verification of certificate under Category No. I l4 must bring minimum 5 years experience certificate of operating/handling of at least 20 ton capacity Electrical Arc Furnace in Melt Shop of Govt. or PSU Steel Plant or Reputed Steel Plant in Private Sector.
3. Candidate must ensure that his/her name, date of birth, father name and other particulars in the original certificates should match with entries made in application.
5. You are also required to submit 02 copies of your recent passport size photograph.
6. Candidates may be required to stay for more than one day, if necessary.
7. No further time will be allowed for submission of certificates.