Organisation : DHSGSU Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar (M.P.)
Announcement : Download Answer Key
Entrance Test : UG, PG and Ph.D. Entrance Exam. 2017
Download Answer Key here : http://dhsgsu.ac.in/noticedetails/2773
Home Page : http://dhsgsu.ac.in/
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Answer Key :
Download Answer Key of UG, PG and Ph.D. Entrance Exam. 2017 available on 08-06-2017
Related : SKUAST UET 2017 Answer Key University Entrance Test : www.resultin.org/2712.html
Last date of submission of grievances is 13 June 2017.
UG Courses Answer Key – 2017 :
S. No. | Course | Entrance test Code
1. B.A. 110 https://www.resultin.org/uploads/2722-110.pdf
2. B.A.- B.Ed. 111 https://www.resultin.org/uploads/2722-111.pdf
3. BFA 112 https://www.resultin.org/uploads/2722-112.pdf
4. B. Com. / B.B.A. 120 https://www.resultin.org/uploads/2722-120.pdf
5. B.Sc. (Bio. Group) 130 https://www.resultin.org/uploads/2722-130.pdf
6. B.Sc.-B.Ed. (Bio. Group) 131 https://www.resultin.org/uploads/2722-131.pdf
7. B.Sc. (Maths Gr.) / B.C.A 140 https://www.resultin.org/uploads/2722-140.pdf
8. B.Sc.-B.Ed. (Maths Gr.) 141 https://www.resultin.org/uploads/2722-141.pdf
9. B. Pharm. (Bio/Maths Group) 142 https://www.resultin.org/uploads/2722-142.pdf
10. B.A.LL.B. (Hon.) 150 https://www.resultin.org/uploads/2722-150.pdf
11. B. Lib.I. Sc. 160 https://www.resultin.org/uploads/2722-160.pdf
12 B. J. 161 https://www.resultin.org/uploads/2722-161.pdf
13. LL.B. (3 Years/6 sem) 170 https://www.resultin.org/uploads/2722-170.pdf
Information posted on website are made available by the concerned section/department who ensures the content authentication. Please contact to concerned section/department for any further clarification.
About us :
Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Sagar (A Central University), formerly University of Saugor, was established on 18th July 1946 by Dr. Sir Hari Singh Gour (Nov. 26, 1870 – Dec. 25, 1949). by his lifetime saving.
This 18th University of India and the oldest and the biggest University of Madhya Pradesh has perhaps the singular distinction of being founded by the munificence of a single person’s hard earned money of about two crore of rupees.