Organisation : IITB IIT Bombay
Announcement : Draft Answer Keys
Entrance Exam : Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design UCEED 2018
Download Draft Answer Keys here : https://www.resultin.org/uploads/3115-key.pdf
Home Page : http://www.uceed.iitb.ac.in/
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
UCEED Draft Answer Keys
You can download UCEED 2018 draft answer keys by clicking here. Any discrepancy/comment must be sent to uceed AT iitb.ac.in before 5 pm on January 31, 2018.
Related : KPSC Key Answer Non-Tech Group C Degree Level Exam 2017 : www.resultin.org/2796.html
NOTE: You need to mentions “UCEED answer key comment” in the Subject of the email.
Responding To The Answer Keys
1. DO NOT provide comment to a particular answer key (example ABC) without proper justification. Provide the complete solution with diagrams if required, justifying your alternate answer.
2. Please indicate the question number (Q1 to Q85), as it is numbered on the uploaded UCEED QP.
3. As far as possible, put all your comments into a single email rather than multiple emails for different questions.
4. The UCEED office will not respond to your emails. All your emails however, will be carefully read and issues raised will be thoroughly checked.
5. You may use the answer keys to calculate your score. However, the purpose of releasing the draft answer keys is to report any discrepancy or disagreement with the provided answers. Your answer sheets will be available for download sometime this month end.
You can download UCEED 2018 question paper by clicking here. The draft answer keys will be released on January 27, 2018. Any discrepancy/comment in the uploaded question paper must be sent to uceed AT iitb.ac.in by January 31, 2018.
Paper Specific Instructions :
1. The examination is of 3 hours duration. There are a total of 85 questions carrying a total of 300 marks. The paper is divided into three sections, A, B and C. All sections are compulsory. Questions in each section are of different types.
2. Section A (80 Marks) contains a total of 20 Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions. For each question, the answer is a real number that needs to be entered using the virtual keyboard on the monitor. No choices will be shown for these questions. There is NO NEGATIVE marking for this section.
Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks. Questions not attempted or answered incorrectly will be given zero marks. Questions from 1 to 20 belong to this section.
3. Section B (100 Marks) contains a total of 25 Multiple Select Questions (MSQ). Each question may have one or more than one correct choice(s) out of the four given. A candidate gets 4 marks only if ALL the correct choices and NO wrong choices are selected for each question. There is NO PARTIAL marking and NO NEGATIVE marking for this section.
Questions not attempted or with incorrect or incomplete answers will be given zero marks. Questions from 21 to 45 belong to this section.
4. Section C (120 Marks) contains a total of 40 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). Each question has four choices out of which ONLY ONE is the correct answer. There is NEGATIVE marking for this section. Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks and each wrong answer will receive -1 (minus 1) mark.
Questions not attempted will be given zero marks. Questions from 46 to 85 belong to this section.
5. Calculators, charts, graph sheets, tables, cellular phone, smart watches and/or other electronic gadgets are NOT allowed in the examination hall.
6. Papers will be provided for rough work.