Organisation : NUHM Purba Bardhaman West Bengal
Announcement : Documents Verification
Designation : Staff Nurse 2018
Documents Verification Details: https://www.resultin.org/uploads/3178-SN.pdf
Home Page : http://www.bardhaman.nic.in/employment/employment.htm
|You can now ask your questions about this result. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Purba Bardhaman Documents Verification Staff Nurse
Notice for documents verification, applied for the post of Staff Nurse under NUHM, Purba Bardhaman [Refer: Recruitment Notice No 972 /DH&FWS/IA-6 Dated 05/01/2018 for the post of Staff Nurse under NUHM]
Related : WBSSC Verification & Personality Test Result 1st SLST 2016 Work Education & Physical Education : www.resultin.org/3143.html
Schedule & Venue
The candidates, as listed below, for the post of Staff Nurse for the approved U-PHCs in Bardhaman Municipality, Kalna Municipality and Katwa Municipality of Purba Bardhaman district under NUHM are hereby requested to bring their original testimonials as listed below, for verification purpose at the RTC Meeting Hall, Gr. Floor, Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Shyamsayer East, Khosbagan, Burdwan-01 on 15/02/2018 from 11:00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. (Roll-1 to 60) and from 2:00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. (Roll-61 to 120) & on 16/02/2018 from 11:00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. (Roll-121 to 175) and from 2:00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. (Roll-176 to 229) as per mentioned date and time in the list of the candidates.
It is also directed to submit the self attested photocopies of all those documents in the order listed below, mentioning his/her online registration number and date in all the documents otherwise the application is liable to be cancelled.
This is to further inform that candidates must be present at the time of verification and no third party will be allowed at the time of verification. No change of date and time will be entertained from this end.
The candidate must bring undernoted original documents, along with one set of self attested photocopies of the same, for verification:
1. The original photo proof identity card of the candidate i.e. Passport, Pan Card, Voter-ID Card, AADHAAR Card (any one of this).
2. Proof of Address (Passport or Voter ID Card).
3. Age Proof Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate or admit card)
4. All the marksheets (for all years / semesters) and course completion certificates of essential educational qualification and professional qualification i.e. Secondary, H.S and GNM.
5. Caste Certificate in original issued by appropriate Authority of West Bengal within the last date of on-line application for the post. In case of OBC candidates, category ‘A’ or ‘B’ must be mentioned specifically in the caste certificate otherwise the caste certificate will not be accepted.
6. Documents relating to Guardian’s identity. (Guardian as mentioned in the online application).
7. In case of married female candidates – Marriage registration certificate.
8. Print copy of the on-line application form.
Candidates please note:
1. Only the candidates qualified GNM course from an Institute recognised by the Indian Nursing Council will be allowed for documents Verification. Any other Nursing course, except GNM will not be accepted.
2. After successful verification of testimonials, Panel will be prepared on the basis of educational qualification of valid candidates only.
3. In case of failure to produce any of the above mentioned original documents at the time of verification, his/her application is liable to be cancelled.
4. The decision of the Competent Authority regarding the engagement is final.