Organisation : High Court Of Allahabad
Announcement : Result
Designation : Additional Private Secretary Recruitment Examination-2017
Home Page : http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/event/event_3175_09-02-2018.html
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Allahabad High Court Result Private Secretary
The Candidates declared successful on the basis of Stage-I (Written Examination) for the post of Additional Private Secretary in the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad which was held on 03.12.2017 are required to appear in Stage-2 of the Selection Process i.e. the Shorthand & Computer Test as per following Schedule-
Related : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Result 2014 Food Safety Officer Examination : www.resultin.org/25.html
Schedule of Shorthand & Computer Test
Date : 17.02.2018 (Saturday)
I 1010000047 1010000473 40
II 1010000480 1010000863 40
III 1010000864 1010001397 40
IV 1010001425 1010001826 40
V 1010001828 1020002086 40
VI 1020002091 1020002360 40
VII 1020002363 1020002601 40
Date : 18.02.2018 (Sunday)
I 1020002602 1030002849 40
II 1030002862 1030003057 41
III 1030003066 1030003301 41
IV 1030003306 1030003636 41
Total Candidates : 443
Venue of Shorthand & Computer Test
The Shorthand & Computer Test will take place in the Private Secretary Section, Old Building, High Court, Allahabad.
The Candidates will enter from Gate No. 03 (located on Nyaya Marg) and will report before the Recruitment Committee on the date & time indicated against his/her Roll Number.
Important Instructions for the Candidates appearing in Shorthand & Computer Test :
1. The Candidates are required to download their Admit Cards for appearing in the Shorthand & Computer Test from the website-allahabadhighcourt.in
2. The Candidates will bring following documents with them-
Sl. No. Documents
01 Print-out of Online Application Form.
02 High-Court copy of the Payment Challan (in original) vide which the requisite fees have been deposited by the Candidate.
03. Original High School Certificate in support of their Date of Birth.
04. Original Graduation Degree & Marks-sheets in support of their educational qualification.
05. Original Computer Knowledge Certificate.
06. Original Shorthand & Typewriting Knowledge Certificate.
07. Original Caste Certificate (not more than 06 months old) in the prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, village/town, District and the State where the candidate originally resides.
08. Original Certificate in prescribed proforma for getting benefit as Dependents of Freedom Fighter, Physically Handicapped, Ex-Servicemen & Sportsmen.
09. Original Domicile Certificate to be submitted by Candidates who have applied under Reserved Category.
10. Original Certificate in prescribed proforma issued by the Competent Authority for relaxation in age and for reservation to be submitted by the Other Backward Class of U.P., Scheduled Castes of U.P. & Scheduled Tribes of U.P.
11. Photo Identity Card viz. Aadhaar Card, Voter I.D. Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Photo I.D. Card issued by any School/College/Institution etc.
3. Only those Certificates and Mark-Sheets will be entertained which have been referred/mentioned by the Candidates in their Online Application Form.
4. The Candidates will also bring one set of self-attested Photo-copy of all the documents brought by them.
5. The Candidates will be required to bring their Admit Cards with their Photographs pasted on it (copy of same Photograph which was pasted by them in their Admit Cards for Written Examination).
6. The Candidates without Admit Cards or Admit Cards without their Photographs or without Photo Identity Card will not be permitted to appear in the Shorthand & Computer Test.
7. The candidature of the Candidates who have been declared successful for appearing in the Shorthand & Computer Test is purely provisional.
8. The Candidates shall enter the examination hall at the time indicated against their Roll No. & Batch. No candidate will be permitted to appear in the Shorthand & Computer Knowldge Test if they fail to appear in their own Batch.
9. The Shorthand & Computer Test will be of 200 marks and shall comprise of two steps-
(a) Shorthand Dictation Test- Dictation of a passage in English of 500 words (approximately) in 05 minutes. The Candidates will be required to take down the dictation in Shorthand on the copy provided to them and thereafter to transcribe the same on computer within 30 minutes. The candidates will hand over the Shorthand Answer Booklet and Print-out of transcription to the Invigilator at the end of Test.
(b) Computer Test- The Candidates will be provided a copy of part of a Judgment (approximately 500 words) which they shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format within 15 minutes. After transcription, the Candidate will generate the Print-Out of the typed material and after appending their signature on the same will hand it over to the Invigilator.
10. ‘Open Office Writer’ will be the Word Processing software under Linux Operating System which will be used for Computer Test.
11. The Final Merit List shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Examination, Shorthand & Computer Knowledge Test.
12. No Mobile Phone or any electronic device will be permitted inside the Examination Hall.
13. Violation of any of the above mentioned instructions may result in disqualification of the Candidate.
14. Candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Shorthand & Computer Test in any other Batch and request for change in Batch will not be entertained.
15. No T.A./D.A. shall be paid to the Candidate for the journey performed in connection with the Shorthand & Computer Knowledge Test.
16. The Candidates shall have to make their own arrangements for lodging/boarding.
17. Candidates are advised not to carry any valuable item with them as no arrangement for its safe custody will be made by the High Court.
18. Candidates will not be provided any information regarding marks/cut off marks till the completion of examination process.
19. Any of the above mentioned instructions can be changed/amended by the Recruitment Committee at its sole discretion.