Organisation : Indian Council of Medical Research
Announcement : Result Short Term Studentship (STS 2015)
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Result here : https://www.resultin.org/uploads/377-STS-2105%20Application%20Result.pdf
Home Page : http://icmr.nic.in/
STS Result :
General Information :
1. The final list of students selected for STS 2015 program is displayed in order of their reference ID’s. There will be no second list.
JIPMER Result MD/MS 2014 Entrance Exam : www.resultin.org/12.html
Please note your reference number and quote the same in case of any future correspondence by email with the Council.
2. Each application was reviewed independently by group of experts for its scientific value and selections have been made as per scores obtained. Specific queries on reasons for rejection will not be entertained.
3. The selected students are expected to carry out their project work in any two months between April to July, 2015 and prepare and submit the detailed report latest by September- October. Detailed instructions regarding preparation and submission of report will be available on ICMR website by May 2015. Students are requested to visit the ICMR website from time to time and comply with the updated instructions.
4. The research carried out by the student must be in compliance with ICMR’s “Ethical Guidelines for Biomedical Research on Human Participants, 2006” which may be downloaded from ICMR website (icmr.nic.in/ethical_guidelines.pdf)
5. Before beginning the research a clearance from an appropriately constituted (as per ICMR Ethical guidelines) Institutional Ethics Committee (IEC) / or Institutional Animal Ethics Committee (IAEC) should be obtained, as applicable. If the ethics committee composition is not as per ICMR guidelines, the completed report of the student may not be accepted by ICMR.
6. If the Ethics Committee does not approve the student’s project OR does not hold a meeting or the student does not have the approval due to any reason, he/ she should not carry out his/ her research till he/ she receives the approval. Report on research carried out without ethical approvals shall not be accepted. In case it is felt that research belongs to exempt category a “certificate of exemption” may be obtained from the IEC and submitted to ICMR alongwith the report.
7. For all research on human participants/ samples/ data/ retrospective records, an Institutional Ethics Committee approval is required. In addition, an informed consent should be taken from the research participants. In case, it is felt that informed consent is not needed/ cannot be obtained, permission for waiver of consent should be obtained from the IEC before initiating research.
8. Research should be completed under the Guide who would take the overall responsibility for the conduct of research, preparation and submission of report and the required enclosures within the stipulated time period.
9. In an event of the Guide leaving the Institute/College before completion of the project, the student may continue work under a new guide from the same department after obtaining permission from Principal/Dean. Permission of the Council is not needed.
10. Kindly complete the research at the earliest, so that the report can be prepared and submitted well in time.
11. Students whose result has been marked with :
* – The Application Attestation Form submitted by you is incorrect/ incomplete/ signature/ stamp is missing/ not visible clearly or not filled up completely. Kindly resubmit the complete Attestation Form (duly signed and stamped).
** – The guide does not fulfil the eligibility criteria. Only fulltime employed faculty members from the medical college where the student is enrolled, can act as the guide.
Part time consultants/ visiting faculty/ senior residents/ Demonstrator/ Tutors/ Pool officers/ PG students cannot be the guide. Students may change their guide accordingly.
The revised filled in completed Application Attestation Form and/or new guide details may be uploaded on website by login into your account between 15-30 April, 2015 for consideration. If required documents are not uploaded by 30th April, 2015 the selection of the student shall stand cancelled.
12. The decisions taken by ICMR shall be final and binding on all. No correspondence in the matter will be entertained.
GENERAL ENQUIRIES to be sent preferably through email: sts.icmr@gmail .com
List of Students Selected for STS 2015
REFERENCE ID NAME
2015-00026 MR. ANUPAM HALDER
2015-00027 MS. M SUSHMA YADAV
2015-00052 MS. PURVA SHARMA
2015-00053 MS. NAGALAKSHMI NARAYANASWAMY
2015-00066 MS. AMEYA SAIPRASAD MUZUMDAR
2015-00083 MR. ADITYA RAVIKUMAR DISA
2015-00086 MS. THATIKONDA NITHISHA
2015-00092 MS. SHAISTA ALHAS
2015-00095 MR. SANJAY POLISETTY
2015-00109 MS. PRIYAM ATURI BHUSHAN
2015-00117 MR. VASANTHARAJAN VENUKRISHNAN
2015-00120 MR. SOURADEEP CHOWDHURY
2015-00156 MS. AKRITHI RAVI SHANKAR
2015-00160 MR. SUBHADEEP GUHA
2015-00162 MS. NIKITA JAYWANT UTPAT
2015-00165 MS. SHERIE SHARMA
2015-00170 MR. JASEEM JOWHAR
2015-00193 MS. NIVETHA MANICKAVASAGAM
2015-00194 MS. FADILA NOOR
2015-00195 MS. TANVI AJAY BAFNA
2015-00198 MR. VIKASH SHARMA
2015-00203 MR. GAURAV KUMAR YADAV
2015-00205 MS. TANYA SAWHNEY
2015-00206 MR. SANGAM
2015-00207 MS. ANSU ANN ABRAHAM
2015-00221 MR. MOHIT TYAGI
2015-00223** MR. PRAYAN SARKAR
2015-00226 MS. DISHA RAMA HARIKANTH
2015-00231 MR. ARMAN WADEHRA
2015-00235 MS. JUI MANISH SHAH
2015-00237** MS. SREEJA VENUGOPAL
2015-00246 MS. GAURI AJAY PATKI
2015-00252 MS. PRIYANKA BHUPENDRA SINGH
2015-00255 MR. GANAPATHY SHAKTHIVEL PC
2015-00258 MR. DILIP JAIVANTH N
2015-00270 MR. RISHABH VERMA
2015-00273 MR. ASWIN KUMAR
2015-00289 MR. MOHSIN YAHYA MURSHID
2015-00292 MR. RAKESH SHETTY R
2015-00293 MS. HARIKA KATTA
2015-00306 MS. R PRIYANKA
2015-00309 MS. USHA NANDINI M
2015-00311 MS. MEGHADIPA MANDAL
2015-00315 MR. THAMMANENI SARATH REDDY
2015-00317 MS. RICHA NARESH KEWALRAMANI
2015-00320 MS. MEENALOSHNI JAYASEELAN
2015-00325 MS. MARTHA RINNAH BIJOU
2015-00330 MR. PRATHAMESH PRAMOD PATHRIKAR
2015-00331 MR. AKSHAY SUDHIR YADAV
2015-00350 MS. JUHI MUKESHBHAI PATEL
2015-00356 MS. BHAVANA MURALI
2015-00363 MS. ANJANA CHARI S.N.
2015-00375 MR. JITESH SATIJA
2015-00382 MR. AACHI KAUSHIK CHARY
2015-00396 MS. SAKSHI JARYAL
For full list of successful candidates, refer the pdf file in the above link.
* Subject to submission of completed Application Attestation Form
**Subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria of guide/ change of guide