Name of the Organisation : Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
Type of Announcement : Result
Designation : Teacher (Primary)
Reference Number : No.F.4 (391)/DSSSB/CC-I/2014/749-756
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Result : https://www.resultin.org/uploads/40-RESULT+NOTICE+70.pdf
Home Page : https://delhi.gov.in/
Answer Key for Grade-II DASS/Head Clerk, Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Tier-II Exam 2015 : https://www.resultin.org/359.html
RESULT NOTICE 343 OF TEACHER (PRIMARY) -POST CODE-70/09 MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF DELHI
On the basis of written examination held on 02-02-2014 and eligibility regarding educational qualifications, age etc. as per Advertisement No. 004/09 and RRs for the post of Teacher (Primary), MCD, Post code 70/09, the following candidates are provisionally selected and recommended for appointment to the post of Teacher (Primary), post code 70/09 in MCD. This is subject to outcome of Court cases/CAT cases pending in respect of this post code.
S. No. ROLL NO NAME DOB CATEGORY MARKS
1. 07085519 NISHA 08-Jan-90 UR 132.25
2. 07050613 RICHA 22-Dec-86 OBC 125.75
3. 07094386 RAJANIKANT MEENA 08-Jul-87 ST 118.5
4. 07094891 ASHU` 25-Mar-87 SC 116
5. 07052955 PRAMILA 06-May-90 OBC 116
6. 07052983 PINKY KUMARI 05-Mar-85 UR 115
7. 07091723 MANSI GUPTA 17-Oct-88 UR 113.75
8. 07074453 SHWETA TYAGI 22-Apr-87 UR 113.5
9. 07054727 MONIKA 17-Feb-88 UR 113
10. 07074326 RAJNI 11-Feb-87 UR 112.5
11. 07085046 DEEPAK KUMAR 13-Mar-90 UR 112.5
12. 07058613 RAJNI DAHIYA 10-Aug-89 UR 111.75
13. 07062900 SONIKA GABA 6-Sep-89 UR 111.75
14. 07066771 GANGA DEVI 14-Feb-88 UR 111.75
15. 07070653 LOKESH 6-Jan-89 OBC 111
16. 07051867 VARUN SHARMA 12-May-90 UR 111
17. 07059144 ROHIT SHARMA 29-Oct-89 UR 110.5
18. 07064893 RASHMI SAROHA 26-Jul-89 UR 110.5
19. 07058867 ANJU 13-Jun-89 OBC 110
20. 07060223 NITIN BHATI 28-Feb-90 OBC 110
21. 07091981 JITENDER 13-Dec-89 UR 109.5
22. 07092972 DHIR SINGH MEENA 2-May-84 ST 109.5
23. 07091474 AJU SHARMA 24-Feb-90 UR 109.25
24. 07084182 ANKIT GOEL 24-Aug-87 UR 109
25. 07060311 ABHILASHA SAINI 25-Mar-89 UR 108.25
26. 07083688 ASHWANI YADAV 25-Aug-87 OBC 108
27. 07059814 RITIKA 15-Jun-89 UR 107.75
28. 07065659 MANJEET SINGH 01-Jul-80 OBC 107.75
29. 07074965 NIDHI 07-Mar-87 UR 107.5
30. 07075059 JITENDER KUMAR BANSAL 11-Sep-85 OBC 107.25
31. 07083603 PANKAJ SHARMA 24-Aug-81 UR 107.25
32. 07093161 VINAY 23-Jan-87 OBC 107.25
33. 07078582 PRACHI JAIN 16-Apr-90 UR 107
34. 07091954 NEHA 22-Jul-88 UR 106.75
35. 07069780 PRAVINDRA KUMAR 29-May-88 OBC 106.75
36. 07059038 VINOD KUMAR 10-Oct-86 UR 106.75
37. 07086795 DHARAMPAL 01-Jan-83 OBC 106.25
38. 07075271 SONALI JAIN 31-Jul-87 UR 106.25
39. 07064462 BHAWNA KUMARI 15-Sep-89 UR 105.75
40. 07090921 NEHA RANA 25-Dec-87 UR 105.75
41. 07051885 SUSHMA 22-Mar-82 OBC 105.75
42. 07083653 KULDEEP SINGH 02-Mar-88 OBC 105.5
43. 07053718 MAMTA KUMARI 03-Nov-89 OBC 105.25
44. 07056083 ARCHANA DAHIYA 14-Apr-89 UR 105.25
45. 07059352 SUNITA 08-Aug-89 UR 105
46. 07051002 DEEPTI RANA 1-Jul-89 OBC 105
47. 07090214 NEHA SHOKEEN 31-May-88 OBC 104.5
48. 07088166 VARUN KUMAR 14-Feb-87 OBC 104.5
49. 07060537 VIKRAM SINGH 04-Feb-90 OBC 104.5
50. 07069995 GEETANJALI 18-Aug-86 OBC 104.25
For full list of successful candidates, refer the pdf file in the above link.
The selection of the above 2676 Candidates (UR-1643, OBC-563, SC-355, ST-59, OH-48 & VH- 08) shall further be subject to fulfilment of all the eligibility conditions as prescribed by the statutory RRs and terms and conditions of advertisement as indicated in the advertisement inviting applications and subject to thorough verification of their identity with reference to their photographs, signatures/ handwriting etc. On the application form, admission certificate etc. The candidatures of the candidates are liable to be cancelled by the User Department also, in case the candidate is found not to be fulfilling the eligibility conditions or due to any other genuine reason.
The Competent authority of the department concerned shall issue the appointment letter to the candidate after satisfying themselves of their eligibility as laid down in the Recruitment Rules and on verification of the correctness of the information/documents/caste certificate furnished in the application forms. Further, the recognition of the universities from which the degree/ diploma/ certificates have been submitted by the candidates should also be verified. Mere inclusion of name in the result notice does not confer any right upon the candidates over the post. The selection/appointment of above mentioned candidates shall further be subject to outcome of any court case.
Further, as per judgement of Hon’ble High Court of Delhi in the matter of Sachin Gupta & Ors V/s. DSSSB passed in WP(C)7297/2007, the one time opportunity in age relaxation has been given to those candidates who have passed their ETE in the year 2006 or 2007 or 2008.
The Addl. Dy. Commissioner, Education Deptt., MCD vide letter No.D/ADE/TRC/Edu/HQ/2011/1476 dated 25/11/2011 informed that one time age relaxation will be given to 347 teachers working on contract basis in MCD.
The User Department shall also get the SC/ST/OBC/OH/VH certificates verified from the issuing authority before his/her appointment. Further, in case of the OBC candidates, it may also be verified that the candidate does not belongs to creamy layer of the schedule of Govt. Of India, DOPT O.M. No. 36012/22/93-ESTt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993 O.M. No. 36033/3/2004-ESTt. (Res) dated 09.03.2004 and O.M. No. 36033/3/2004-ESTt. (Res) dated 14.08.2008.
The Hon’ble High Court of Delhi vide judgement dated 06/02/2013 in WP(C) 3397/2012 titled as DSSSB V/s. Preeti Balyan ordered that the cut off date would be 15-01-2010 for the post code 70/09. Therefore, in compliance of the judgement of Hon’ble High Court of Delhi, the candidature of those candidates, who had not completed their eligibility criteria as on 15-01-2010, have been rejected. The result has been processed keeping in view of the eligibility conditions regarding educational qualifications/caste certificate/disability certificate etc. as on cut-off date i.e. 15-01-2010. The Documents of candidates have been checked by the staff of User department as per their RRs.
The Result/declaration of marks of candidates, who appeared for written examination through Hon’ble CAT, will be declared shortly. Further, the result of the following 604 candidates have been kept pending due to various reasons mentioned against their name in remarks column and they are hereby informed that further course of action will be intimated to them through website of Board. The SC/ST (Outsider) and SC/ST (Migrated) candidates are hereby informed that their candidature will only be considered according to clarification yet to be received from MHA, GOI through Services department, GNCTD.