Organisation : Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
Announcement : Answer Key
Entrance Test : MBBS / BDS Admission Test 2015 – 16
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Answer Keys :
Important: If there is any discrepancy/error in the Answer keys displayed on the Net, please report it to the Controller’s Office directly alongwith the documentary evidence in support OR through corresponding email ID specified herein.
BHU MBBS/BDS 2015 Merit List / Rank : www.resultin.org/1104.html
Also attach the scanned copy of documents in support. Please provide your Name, Roll No., Application No. and Course name with the representation, failing which it will not be entertained.
MBBS / BDS Admission Test 2015 – 16 Answer Keys : https://www.resultin.org/uploads/402-key_mbbs.pdf
Report Error/ Discrepancy (if any) by 29.04.2015 till 12:00 noon
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Information & Rules :
Important information and Rules pertaining to admission for the session 2015-16 are as given below and are part of the Guide to Admissions which can be seen / downloaded from the Controller’s Office website amucontrollerexams.com
The candidate who applies for admission is advised to carefully read the same and it shall be presumed that he/she agrees to abide by the same.
1. Admissions to all courses of study as detailed in this Guide are open to Indian Nationals only. Candidates having other nationalities should refer to the relevant Guide for them.
2. The intake to all courses of study as detailed in this Guide, except those specifically mentioned for AMU Centres at Malappuram, Murshidabad and/or Kishanganj, implies intake at Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh only. However, the intake may change with the approval of the competent authority.
3. The University reserves the right not to admit any candidate to a course of study even though a notification inviting applications for admission to the same has been issued.
4. The candidate shall not be entitled to claim admission as a matter of right even if he/she is otherwise eligible. The University reserves the right to refuse admission to any individual without assigning any reason.
5. Canvassing in any manner for securing admission shall render a candidate disqualified.
6. Eligibility rules as specified for each course shall be strictly followed and shall not be relaxed under any circumstance. Candidate should satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility requirements prescribed for admission to the concerned course of study.
7. A candidate shall be eligible to apply for admission to a course of study if he/she has passed the qualifying examination and also fulfills all other eligibility requirements in terms of subjects studied, percentage of marks, age, etc. The percentage of marks secured by a candidate at the qualifying examination, falling short by even a decimal fraction shall not be rounded off to the next whole number. Similarly, if the age falls short or exceeds even by a single day, the candidate shall not be eligible for admission.
8. Candidates awaiting result of qualifying examination may also apply for admission with the clear stipulation that in the event of their selection they will be entitled to admission only if they fulfill all eligibility requirements of concerned course of study at the time of admission.
9. Physically challenged candidates are provided a relaxation in age up to a maximum of five years in admission to courses which prescribe a maximum age limit, except for those courses where such limits are prescribed by statutory/regulatory councils governing such admissions.
10. Changes, if any, made in the Admission Rules and/or in the eligibility criteria from time to time, shall be applicable to candidates seeking admission in the University even after notification.
11. For admission to a Course in the Faculties of Arts, Social Sciences, Science and Life Sciences where the qualifying examination is Bachelor’s degree, the candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility requirement in terms of qualifying examination in respect of the Main Subject / Subsidiary Subject(s) / Major Subject(s) defined as follows:
a) Main Subject: The subject studied by the candidate in the First Year, Second Year and as only one subject in the Third Year at Bachelor’s degree level.
b) Subsidiary Subjects: Besides Main subject, other two subjects (excluding Compulsory / Vocational Subjects) studied by the candidate in the First Year and Second Year at Bachelor’s degree Level.
c) Major Subject: If the candidate has studied only two subjects in the Third Year at Bachelor’s degree level from amongst the three subjects (excluding Compulsory / Vocational Subjects) studied in the First Year and Second Year, the same will be designated as Major Subject(s).
Application Forms may be rejected if :
a) Received incomplete.
b) Not submitted on prescribed form
c) Received without requisite fee,
d) Attached Demand Draft is not in favour of Finance Officer, A.M.U., payable at Aligarh
e) Received after the last date.
and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. No relaxation in the last date shall be granted. The University takes no responsibility for postal delay or non-receipt of Application Forms or any other communication related to admissions.