Organisation : Central Industrial Security Force
Announcement : List of candidates called for PET and PST
Designation : Constable/Fire
Reference Number : —
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
List of candidates called for PET and PST : cisf.gov.in/constable-fire-2014/
Home Page : http://www.cisf.gov.in/recruitment/
List of candidates called for PET and PST commencing w.e.f. 27.4.2015
South : https://www.resultin.org/uploads/407-south.pdf
Sequence of Recruitment :
Candidates whose applications are found to be in order shall be called for further stages of recruitment. Each stage except written examination will be qualifying in nature. Failure to qualify in any stage will result in elimination of the candidate from the recruitment process.
SNo Stage Details
1. Height Test : Candidates will be made to pass under a bar which has been put at the minimum height required. Those who pass through under the bar will be rejected
2. Run : 5 Kilometers to be completed in 24 minutes
3. Physical Standards Test : Height, chest and weight of the candidate will be recorded. Those who do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
4. Identity Check : The identity of the candidates who qualify will be verified using such means as may be felt necessary.
5. Documentation : Documents in support of educational qualifications, domicile and other eligibility criteria, relaxations etc. will be checked. A candidate will be rejected if he fails to produce any document required in support of his eligibility criteria, relaxations etc. Further all certificate/documents should be in the format specified in appendices. Candidates seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim at the time of the Recruitment.
6. Written Examination : Candidate who qualifies in 5 KM Run, Physical Standard Test, Identity Check and documentation will be called for the written examination. The written examination for 100 marks will consist of 100 objective type multiple choice questions to be answered in 120 minutes. The question paper will be set to assess the general awareness/general knowledge, knowledge of elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of the candidate in English/Hindi. The questions will be set both in Hindi and English.
7. Merit List : Merit lists in each category (UR/SC/ST & OBC) will be drawn separately in respect of each State/UT on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the written test. In case of tie in marks, the candidate with older age will be higher in the merit list. Further tie shall be resolved by comparing the height, educational qualification and alphabetical position of the first name in sequence till the tie is resolved. Candidates with more height, higher educational qualification and earlier position of first name in alphabetical order will be placed above.
8. Final selection : The final selection of the candidates will be made in order of merit in each category and allotted vacancy to each State. The cut off percentage of marks for appointment will be:- General & Ex-servicemen : 35% and SC/ST/OBC : 33%
9. Medical Examination : Candidates who find a place in the select list as per the available vacancy in each category in the state will be called for medical examination. Candidates will be classified as “FIT” or “UNFIT”. There is no provision of “Temporary Unfit”. Those found fit will be issued offer of appointment.