Name of the Organisation : Nuclear Fuel Complex
Type of Announcement : Interview Schedule
Designation : Work Assistant ‘A’/Hospital Work Assistant ‘A’
Reference Number : Ref: NFC/PAR-I/14/02/
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Interview Schedule : https://www.resultin.org/uploads/49-InterviewSchedule_WorkAssistant.pdf
Home Page : https://www.nfc.gov.in/
Result of Online Examination for Stipendiary Trainee Category-I : https://www.resultin.org/261.html
Subject: Schedule for Interviews for the post of Work Assistant ‘A’/Hospital Work Assistant ‘A’
Candidates who have qualified in the Written Examination held on 30.11.2014 for the post of Work Assistant ‘A’/Hospital Work Assistant ‘A’ are required to appear at the following venues as per the schedule enclosed.
Event Date Venue
Verification of Certificates 16-19 December, 2014 Nuclear Fuel Complex, South Gate, Mallapur, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500 062
Interview 17-20 December, 2014 NUFAP Building, NFC, Hyderabad (backside of ECIL Admn. Building)
Candidates are required to follow the instructions and bring certificates as given below while attending for verification of certificates :
(1) Candidate’s copy of Call Letter and Application form.
(2) Original certificates of SSC, HSC/Inter, ITI and other qualifications as indicated in the online application, along with the self attested copies of the same, for verification before Interview.
(3) Higher qualification is not a bar for this post. However, details of higher qualification possessed by the candidate should be furnished in the form provided at the time of interview along with a declaration stating that no information is suppressed regarding higher qualification.
(4) SC/ST/OBC candidates are required to produce original Caste Certificate in the prescribed format along with the self attested copy of the same. The OBC certificate should indicate the creamy layer status obtained on or after 12.04.2014
(5) TA to outstation SC/ST candidates equivalent to Second Class train fare or bus fare by the shortest route nearest to the normal place of residence will be paid on production of “Certificate of Non-Employment” from MP/MLA/Gazetted officer of the place where the candidate normally resides and on production of original tickets as per rules on the subject. They are required to submit prescribed TA claim, available on our website, at the interview venue for arranging payment.
(6)On selection, the duties to be performed by Work Assistant ‘A’/Hospital Work Assistant ‘A’ are as detailed below :
i) Attend the duties in Round-the-clock shifts.
ii) Cosmetic maintenance involving cleaning/mopping of laboratories/office buildings and toilets/ cleaning and decontamination of plants/machinery/ assistance in plants/workshops/loading and unloading of material in stores and other utility areas
iii) Miscellaneous office work etc.
iv) Keeping hospital wards or dispensaries in hygienic condition. Helping the patients in sponging, changing, movement for diagnostic tests/treatment
v) Taking pathology samples to pathology department. Assisting nursing staff in bed making, assisting patient in ambulance. Bringing indents from Pharmacy, Stores etc.
vi) Working in Canteens involving serving food items, washing vessels, used plates, assisting in preparation of food items etc
Candidates who are willing to carry out the above jobs may only appear for the Interview.