Organisation : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
Exam Name : Class VI Selection Test 2021
Announcement : Result Declared
Exam Held On : 11th August 2021
Website : https://navodaya.gov.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
NVS Class VI Result
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)has declared the result of Class VI Selection Test 2021.
Related / Similar Result : CBSE Class12th Compartment Exam 2021 Result
How To Check Result?
Just follow the simple steps mentioned below to know your result.
Step-1 : Go to the link https://cbseit.in/cbse/training/
Step-2 : Enter your Roll Number (as given on your admit card)
Step-3 : Enter your Date Of Birth
Step-4 : Click on the button “Check Result”
Selection And Admission
1) Selection in the test will not vest any right on the candidate to secure admission into the JNV. At the time of seeking actual admission, each selected candidate will have to produce all relevant certificates, as prescribed by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Until admission, the selection is provisional only. Candidates are advised to apply for TC from parent school only after the verification of documents and confirmation of admission by the respective JNV.
2) In case of any dispute, the decision of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti shall be final and binding on the candidates.
3) Marks obtained by candidates (both selected and not selected) in the test are not communicated.
4) There is no provision for re-evaluation of the answer scripts or retotalling of marks, since the result is processed through computer and sufficient care is taken to ensure accuracy through various checks while processing the result.
5) It may also be noted by the candidates and their parents/guardians that under the scheme of NVS, students of a JNV located in Hindi speaking State may have to be migrated to another JNV in Non-Hindi Speaking State and vice-versa for one academic year when the students are promoted to Class IX. In case of refusal by the students/ parents selected for migration, continuation of such students in JNV will not be allowed.
6) The candidates and their parents/guardians may note that the children selected on the basis of the Test will be admitted only in the JNV located in the district from where they are studying in class V and appearing for the JNVST. Under no circumstances, the selected candidate will be given admission to any other JNV. No request for shifting of students on account of medium of instruction in the JNV concerned, shifting of parents/guardians to other districts / States etc. will be entertained.
7) Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Class (OBC) will have to produce a certificate of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC at the time of seeking admission, if selected. The students selected under OBC quota have to submit OBC certificate as per prescribed format of Central List (Copy Annexed).
8) Candidates applying for admission under Rural Category will have to produce a certificate to the effect that the school(s) where candidates studied classes III,IV and V is located in Rural Area.
9) Candidates belonging to the Divyang category (Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired and Visually Handicapped), if selected , will have to produce a medical certificate signed by Chief Medical Officer of the District concerned at the time of admission in appropriate format.
10) Candidates belonging to transgender category will have to submit a certificate from the competent authority prescribed by the concerned State Govt. with regard to their gender. No reservation is made for this category