Organisation : Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
Announcement : Answer Key
Designation : SI Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk) 2015
Reference Number : —
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Answer Key here : tnusrbexams.net/
Ongoing recruitment : Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk)
Important Notice :
Candidates can now download the Keys for solution of the Open and Departmental written examinations. Candidates wishing to dispute any question or answer may send a written representation with supporting documents to TNUSRB office or mail to email@example.com by 05-06-2015. Unsubstantiated submissions will not be considered.
SI-2015-OPEN EXAM KEY https://www.resultin.org/uploads/555-open_keys.pdf
SI-2015-DEPARTMENTAL EXAM KEY https://www.resultin.org/uploads/555-departmental_keys.pdf
After completion of Written Examination, the answer key will be published on tnusrbexams.net. Candidate may make representation to the Board (in writing) raising a dispute over questions and/or answers along with the material proof within 7 days from the date of publication of answer key. The results of Written Examination will be published on tnusrbexams.net.
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION-PMT-ET-PET :
A. CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION:-
Candidates called for Certificate Verification/PMT/ET/PET will have to produce the original certificates which they had uploaded during submission of the online application. Candidate who fails to produce the Original Certificates will lose his/her claims with regard to communal reservation, age relaxation and special quotas.
B. PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST:-
Physical Measurement Test comprises of height and chest measurement for men and height measurement for women. The minimum eligibility requirement is as follows:
OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC Minimum 170 cms
SC, SC(A) and ST Minimum 167 cms
(i) Normal Minimum 81 cms
(ii) Expansion Minimum 5 cms
OC, BC, BC(M) and MBC/DNC Minimum 159 cms
SC, SC(A) and ST Minimum 157 cms
1. Ex-servicemen and Ex-personnel of Central Paramilitary Forces are exempted from Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
2. Departmental Quota candidates are exempted from Physical Measurement Test.
3. All the physical measurements (Height/Chest) will be rounded off to the nearest centimetre or the nearest 0.5 centimetre, as the case may be.
4. Appeal in Physical Measurement Test: When a candidate is dissatisfied with his measurement, he can make an appeal to the Sub-Committee Chairman regarding his Height / Chest re-measurement. Similarly, Women candidate can also make an appeal to the Sub-Committee Chairman regarding her height remeasurement.
5. Only the candidates who qualify in the Physical Measurement Test will be allowed to appear for the Endurance Test (ET).