Organisation : Department of School Education Andhra Pradesh
Announcement : Result
Designation : Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Cum Teacher Recruitment Test School Assistant, Secondary Grade Teachers
Reference Number : Notification No.66/TRC-1/2014
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Get your Result here : http://tetcumtrtresults.cgg.gov.in/tetcumtrtResults2014070719901109198710052015.dsc
Home Page : http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in/
APDSC TET Result
TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (TET) CUM TEACHER RECRUITMENT TEST RESULTS – 2014
i) Select Post Opted
ii) Enter HallTicket Number
iii) Enter Date Of Birth
iv) Click on “Get Result” Button
(a) Candidates shall be selected on the basis of marks secured in the Written Test.
(b) the candidates who have already qualified in earlier APTETs also compulsorily write the above Integrated Test for appointment as Teacher in Government / Zilla Praja Parishad / Mandal Praja Parishad/Municipality/Tribal Welfare Schools. These candidates will be given 20 % of weightage for their earlier TET score (as per the original TET notification). For this 20% weightage, candidates will be having option either to consider 20% of earlier TET scores or 20% of present marks whichever is higher. Now onwards, the Integrated Test will be valid for that particular recruitment only. In respect of appointments in private / un-aided schools or any other educational Institutions, the Integrated Test Certificate will be valid for a period of 1 (One) year. A Certificate will be issued to the candidates who are fulfilling minimum requirement in the above Integrated Test by obtaining minimum qualifying marks prescribed at Rule
Preparation of Selection Lists
(1) The rule of reservation to local candidates is applicable and the provisions of Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (OLC&RDR) Order (Presidential Order) 1975 and amendments there to shall be followed strictly.
(2) The rule of special representation in the matter of appointment of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Physically Challenged, Ex-service Men and women is applicable as per the Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996 as amended from time to time.
(3) The rules issued from time to time by the Department of Disabled Welfare shall be followed in respect of special representation for differently abled (physically challenged) persons.
(4) Local Scheduled Tribe candidates shall only be considered for selection and appointment against the vacancies in Scheduled Areas. They shall also be considered for selection to the posts notified in Plain area if they come up for selection.
(5) The number of candidates selected shall not be more than the number of vacancies notified. There shall be no waiting list and posts if any unfilled for any reason whatsoever shall be carried forward for future recruitment.
(6) The certificate issued for earlier TETs from 2011 to 2014 shall be verified about the eligibility conditions for the post applied for before preparation of the selection list.
(7) After due verification of the originals of all relevant certificates, selection of the candidates for the posts of Government/Local Bodies/Tribal Welfare Department shall be made together as per the roster of each unit of appointment and selected candidates shall exercise their option as per roster cum merit and the District Educational Officer, shall allot the candidates to the respective unit accordingly.
(8) The District selection Committee concerned shall approve the selection lists prepared as per Rules. The same list shall be displayed on the Notice boards at O/o District Collector, O/o District Educational Officer and on the internet for the information of candidates.