Organisation : Department Of Public Instruction
Announcement : Download Answer Key
Designation : Assistant Teachers In Government Primary And Higher Primary Schools At District Level – 2014-15
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Karnataka School Education Teacher Answer Key
Download Answer Key for 1-5th, 6-8th Primary school teachers recruitment – 2014-15.
Competitive Examination to be held on 23rd & 24th May 2015
Related : Karnataka School Education Verification List for 1-5th, 6-8th Primary School Teacher 2014-15 : www.resultin.org/927.html
PROVISIONAL KEY ANSWERS : myapp.pstr15.caconline.in/KeyAnswer.aspx
Enter Question Paper Book Let Serial Number to get Answer Key.
HELPLINE NUMBER :
Support Center Timings : 10.30 AM To 05.30 PM
( Except Govt Holidays and Sundays )
General Knowledge Syllabus
syllabus for recruitment of 1 to 5th Primary teachers through cce (C E T}
1. Famous Books and Authors
2. Important Inventions & Discoveries,
3. Basic science – Scientific Phenomena
4. Hygiene and Physiology (Human),
5. Chronology of Events in World History
6. Glimpses of Indian History
7. Geographical terms(basic)
8. Sports –International & National figures
9. Awards, Honors and Prizes
10. Indian culture – Land & people – festivals. Physical geography – Population –Literacy-Natural regions – Natural Resources-Food crops – Non – Food crops-Major Industries – Projects – Public undertakings-Indian Art – Artists of recognition – Classical Awards for various achievements -National Policy on Education, Constitution of India – Major items-Union Govt. –and State Govt. – Cabinets – Indian leaders of International & National Recognition-(Who is who – India)
11. Current International affairs –India’s foreign relations
12. Current National affairs.
syllabus for recruitment of teachers through cce (C E T). Subject: EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY & Development ( 1-5th)
Learner and Learning –Characteristics of childhood (early and late childhood) and early adolescence; Physical, social, personal, emotional and cognitive development.
** Concept of learning; Processes of children’s learning; Mistakes as windows to children’s thinking; Learning in out of school contexts; Learning as a process and product; Assessing learning.
** Learner differences; Learning styles (VARK model) and learning pace/speed; Facilitating learning in multi-grade settings.
** Play and its educational implications – Meaning, Kinds and types of play; Fantasy and play; Play and its functions – Linkages with Physical, Social, Emotional, Cognitive, Language and Motor development of children; Games and group dynamics. How do children communicate.
** Constructivism – An introduction to the concept; its principles; Implications for teachers and teaching.
General English Syllabus
SYLLABUS FOR CLASS 1-5
** Noun and its types, pronouns and its types
** Verbs- tenses, time, aspects; auxiliaries, modals.
** Adjectives, prepositions, conjunctions.
** VOCABULARY: synonyms, antonyms, prefixes-suffixes, number, gender.
** Phrases: Noun phrases, prepositional phrases – uses and usages.
** Idioms – uses and usages.
** Phonology: vowels, consonants, stress, intonation, organs of speech, nature of sound.
Degrees of comparison
Active and passive voice
Types of sentences (seven types)
** Clauses: identifying the types of clauses.
** Comprehension: local, global, factual, critical/inferential.