Organisation : Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC
Recruitment Name : Group-IV Services 2022
Announcement : Result Declared
Result Announced Date : 09.02.2024
Website : https://www.tspsc.gov.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
TSPSC Group-IV Services Result
To get Result for TSPSC Group-IV Services 19/2022, follow thw below steps
Step-1 : Go to the link https://hallticket.tspsc.gov.in/downloadGIVresult
Step-2 : Enter TSPSC ID
Step-3 : Enter Hall Ticket No.
Step-4 : Enter Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
Step-5 : Enter Captcha Code
Step-6 : Click on “Download PDF” Button
Related / Similar Result : DFCCIL Result Executive, Junior Executive 2023
** TSPSC has conducted written examination for the post of Group-IV Services vide Notification No. 19/2022 on 01/07/2023 FN and AN through OMR based examination for 8180 vacancies.
** The General Ranking List of this recruitment is made available on the Commission’s website https://www.tspsc.gov.in.
** No. of candidates admitted in General Ranking List – 726837
** The General Ranking List (GRL) is prepared based on merit as per the existing rules and procedures and as framed and followed by the Commission.
** The list of Candidates who are shortlisted for verification of certificates will be announced later.
** The candidates who are rejected /invalid are not included in the General Ranking list.
Procedure Of Selection for Group-IV Services
1) Pattern of Examination will be as per G.O. Ms. No. 55 General Administration (Ser.A) Department, Dt. 25/04/2022 and G.O.Ms.No.136, General Administration (Ser.A) Department, Dt. 23/11/2022.
2) The Selection of Candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by Written Examination (Objective Type) by CBRT/ OMR Based and the Selection for the posts will be based on marks secured in the written examination.
3) Those candidates who qualify in the Written Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The qualifying marks for selection of the candidates belonging to: OC, Sports men,Ex-servicemen & EWS – not less than 40%;BCs – not less than 35%; SCs, STs and PH – not less than 30%.
N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection
4) In the event of SC and ST candidates not coming up for selection with the minimum marks prescribed above for selection, their selection shall be considered on the basis of marks with reference to their performance in the written examination irrespective of the marks secured.
5) The appearance in all the paper/papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the paper/papers will automatically render his/her candidature for disqualification.
6) Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required original certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence.
Those candidates who are called for verification of certificates should furnish their order of preference of Zones by exercising Web-Options and submit at the time of verification of certificates, which are final, failing which his/her candidature shall not be considered for further selection process.
The selections will be confined only to the web options exercised by the candidates. Under no circumstances he/she will be considered for the posts /places where preference was not indicated.
7) The candidates will be selected and allotted to Zone as per their merit and order of Preference (Web-Options) for allotment of candidates against the vacancies available.
8) If the total marks of two or more than two candidates are equal, then the local status of the candidates is considered for ranking i.e candidates local to Telangana are given first positions, then other than Telangana candidates are given the next positions.
If the total marks and local status of the two or more than two candidates are equal, then date of birth of the candidates is taken for ranking i.e the elder candidate is given higher rank. If total marks, local status and date of birth of two or more than two candidates are equal, then the ranks are awarded based on the marks obtained by the candidates in subject paper(s) i.e other than General studies paper.
If then also two or more than two candidates are equal in all aspects, their higher qualification will be taken into account and even then the ranking is same the percentage of marks in higher qualification will be taken as criteria for awarding the rank.
9) The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
Required Documents for Certificates Verification of Group-IV
The following certificates / documents must be submitted by the candidates at the time of verification of certificates.
i) PDF Application form
ii) Hall Ticket.
iii) Aadhar Card or any Government valid ID as specified in Election i.e., Voter ID / Driving License / PAN Card / Bank Account / Pass Port
iv) Proof of Educational Qualifications.
v) S.S.C / CBSE / ICSE (For Date of Birth)
vi) School Study Certificate (1st to 7 th Class)
vii) Certificate of Residence (where the Candidate has not studied in Educational Institution) (1 st to 7 th Class period) obtained from competent authority of Telangana Government.
viii) Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exemption from payment of exam fee).
ix) No Objection Certificate from Employer (even if employed at any later stage of recruitment).
x) Service Certificate (If any employee claimed Age relaxation).
xi) Certificate claiming sports reservation.
xii) Certificate claiming Ex-servicemen for age relaxation.
xiii) Community Certificate for BCs, SCs & STs (Issued in the name of candidate with Father Name is only acceptable.) obtained from competent authority of Telangana Government.
xiv) Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for BCs as per Form- VIIB vide G.O. Ms. No. 34 BC Welfare (OP) Department Dt.08/10/2015 and G.O. Ms. No. 20 BC Welfare (OP) Department Dt.31/10/2017 (Certificate issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o is only acceptable.) obtained from competent authority of Telangana Government.
xv) Income certificate for the Financial Year prior to the year of application issued by the competent authority of Telangana government for claiming EWS reservation.
xvi) In case of PH Candidates, Visually Handicapped / Hearing Disability & Hearing Impairment / Orthopedically Handicapped / Multiple disabilities, certificates should be obtained from Competent Medical Authority in SADAREM format relevant to them.
xvii) Any other certificate required.