Organisation : AP CRDA, Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority
Announcement : Result
Designation : Executive Engineer, Building Inspector
Reference Number : Rc.No.HR/1226/2015
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Get your Result here : https://www.resultin.org/uploads/964-01~Notice.pdf
Home Page : http://crda.ap.gov.in/APCRDA/UserInterface/Admin/Careers_View.aspx
Direct Recruitment 210 positions result-Shortlisted candidates for verification of Documents.
The candidates with hall ticket numbers noted against each test are hereby informed to attend for verification of original documents and other eligibility criteria prescribed in the notification as per the schedule given below. The candidates have to bring the following original documents for verification on the date and time mentioned in the schedule given below.
The following original documents along with one set of xerox copy duly attested by a Gazetted Officer shall be submitted at the time of verification of certificates
1) Educational qualification certificates along with marks lists from SSC / 10th standard onwards.
2) Date of birth certificate / SSC certificate.
3) Integrated community certificate issued by competent authority for BC, SC, and ST candidates.
4) Creamy layer exemption certificate from Revenue Authorities (for BC candidates only)
5) Certificates relating to age relaxation / concession.
6) Nativity certificate issued by competent authority.
7) Experience certificates issued by the employer.
8) School Study certificates from 4th class to 10th class if studied in school or Residence certificate in case of private study in SSC, seven years including the study of SSC.
9) Physically handicapped (VH, HH, OH) certificate in the prescribed proforma clearly showing % deformity issued by the Dist.Medical Board / Civil Assistant Surgeon who claim PH reservation.
10) Other eligibility certificates as prescribed in the employment notification.
11) Aadhar Card
12) Filled in check list in duplicate
13) Hall ticket
Mere issue of notice to the candidates bearing the hall tickets given below doesn’t mean that they are selected for the post applied for. The candidates are called for verification of documents in the ratio of 1:2. They are one among the candidates who have got minimum eligibility marks only. They cannot claim selection based on the issue of notice for attending verification of documents. Selection will be made purely based on the merit in the written test subject to the fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification.
If the candidates fail to attend for verification of documents or if the candidates fails to submit all the documents as mentioned above, their candidature will be rejected without further notice.
Date Test No No.of Positions
21.08.2015 1 to 9 22+1*
22.08.2015 10, 11, 12, 15, 16 23+1*
24.08.2015 16, 17, 18, 19 21
25.08.2015 22, 23 20+11*
26.08.2015 13 13
27.08.2015 14 40
28.08.2015 20 27
29.08.2015 21 24
Total 23 Tests 203