University : University of Kalyani
Announcement : Merit List
Admission : PG Admission 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your Merit List here : klyuniv.ac.in/PGMeritList2015.html
Home Page : http://www.klyuniv.ac.in/
PG Admission 2015: Instructions & Merit List
Instructions for Candidates enlisted in the Merit List 1st Phase:
Candidates whose names appear in the Merit List (60% category + Folklore + Adult Education & Extension) are requested to read the following Instructions carefully and act accordingly.
1. Admission to the different PG Coursesof the University will be held as per the schedule announced and available on the University website.
2. In PG Courses where Home (60%) and other Universities (40%) categories are applicable, the 1st phase of admission will be restricted to Home University (60%) candidates only.
3. Admission to M.A. in Folklore and M.A. in Adult Education & Extension will also be done in the 1st Phase of admission. There will be no admission test in these two Courses as the total number of applicants does not exceed or is below the declared seat intake.
4. Applicants or their authorized representative should report at the Venue of Admission on the scheduled day, 15 minutes before the announced time.
5. If an applicant is unable to report for Admission on the scheduled day, she/he may authorize another person to attend and complete the admission formalities, bringing along all the requisite documents. The representative should however provide an authorization letter signed by the applicant. The signature should be the same as that in the Application Form.
6. The applicant/authorized representative should be present when his or her name is called out. She/he will forfeit her/his candidature and will be marked absent, in case of failure to respond at that moment.
7. In case of failure by the applicant or the authorized representative to attend on the scheduled day of admission, her/his candidature will be cancelled. No appeal from such applicants will be entertained after the date of admission is over.
8. Before appearing for Admission in the University, candidates are requested to kindly familiarize themselves with the Fee Structure of their respective Courses, available in the University website. Applicants are advised to go to the Home Page ? Academics ? Course Fee.
9. A candidate will be admitted only after she/he makes the full payment (Annual). Failure to make payment will lead to cancellation of seat. Payment should be made on the day of Admission except when advised otherwise by the Admission Section official.
10. Partial payment will not be accepted.
11. Applicants for Courses with enhanced fees shall be allowed to pay Semester- wise as per University Regulations.
12. The reservation in seats shall be as per the W.B. Govt. rules. 3% of seats of approved intake in each category (SC/ST/OBC/General) in each course will be provided as seats for the physically challenged candidates, having minimum degree of disability to the extent of 40% provided that their physical disability does not come in the way of pursuing the course. Such candidates will be provisionally admitted pending further medical confirmation by the University.
13. The University provides a sports quota of 1 seat per course in Post-Graduate courses. For this purpose the Candidate needs to represent the sport at the State or National level. Such candidates will be provisionally admitted pending further confirmation by the University.
14. The candidates should bring the following documents along with them on the day of Admission:
i. Hard copy ( print out) of the Online Application Form
ii. One copy of recent Passport size photograph of the candidate in case the photograph is missing from the Online application form.
iii. All original and Xerox copies of Kalyani University Registration Certificate, marks sheets, certificates etc. starting from School Final /Higher Secondary/ Graduation and/ or any other qualifying examination as mentioned in the eligibility criteria for the Course applied for.
iv. Proof of age ( Madhyamik/ equivalent Certificate ).
v. SC/ST/OBC ( non-creamy layer Category) certificate, where necessary
vi. Physically Challenged candidates are required to submit a certificate from a Civil Surgeon of a Govt. Hospital indicating the extent of visual/physical disability and also the extent to which the disability hampers the candidate in pursuing her/his studies. vii. Candidates eligible for sports quota must furnish certificate/s in support of their claim.