Name of the Organisation : Staff Selection Commission
Type of Announcement : Result
Designation : Stenographer Grade (C&D) Examination, 2014
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Result here : https://www.resultin.org/uploads/10-WPROLL-D_2014.pdf
Home Page : http://ssc.nic.in/
Result for Sub-Inspector SI Delhi Police, CAPFs, ASI CISF Exam 2014 : https://www.resultin.org/118.html
Stenographer Grade (C&D) Examination, 2014 Declaration of Written Result to call the candidate for Skill Test
Staff Selection Commission conducted the Stenographer Grade (C&D) Examination, 2014 on 14.9.2014 at various centres all over the country. 262206 candidates appeared in this examination.
2. 2602 and 24875 candidates in Roll Number order are declared provisionally qualified for appearing in Skill Tests for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ’D’ respectively subject to their fulfilling all eligibility conditions. The cut-off fixed by the Commission in the written examination and availability of candidates under different categories are as under :
List I: Candidates qualified for Skill Test in Stenography for Steno. Grade ‘C’
SC ST OBC OH* UR TOTAL
CUT-OFF MARKS 114.50 104.75 121.25 102.00 130.75
CANDIDATES AVAILABLE 499 216 1084 65 738 2602
* Horizontal reservation (Note: In addition to the number of UR candidates shown in above table, candidates belonging to other categories are also qualifying at UR standard). No vacancy reported for VH category.
List II : Candidates qualified for Skill Test in Stenography for Steno. Grade ‘D’
SC ST OBC Ex.S* OH* VH* UR TOTAL
CUT-OFF MARKS 81.50 70.25 85.75 25.00 69.00 45.00 102.00
CANDIDATES AVAILABLE 4996 2038 10960 356 511 289 5725 24875
*Horizontal reservation (Note: In addition to the number of UR candidates shown in above table, candidates belonging to other categories are also qualifying at UR standard).
(Note: Category/ preference for the 2 posts (Group C, Group D) have been taken from the data received from the Regional offices. Candidates with Blank/Invalid post preference were considered for both posts).
3. Representations received from the candidates regarding answer keys were carefully examined. Wherever the representations were found genuine, modified answer keys were used for evaluation.
4. The results are provisional and subject to the recommended candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the respective post in the Notice of Examination and also subject to thorough verification of their identity with reference to their photographs, signatures, handwritings, etc., on the application forms, admission certificates, etc. The candidature of the candidates liable to be cancelled by respective Regional Directors in case candidates found not fulfilling the eligibility conditions or any other genuine reasons.
5. For candidates belonging to reserved categories for whom certain percentage of vacancies are reserved as per Government Policy, the category status is indicated against their Roll Numbers. It is important to note that some of these candidates have been declared qualified only for the category mentioned against their Roll Numbers. If any candidate does not actually belong to the category mentioned against his/her name, he/she may not be eligible to be included in the list. It is, therefore, in the interest of the candidates concerned to immediately contact the respective Regional Office of the Commission in all such cases where they do not belong to the category shown against their Roll Numbers.
6. Candidates may note that as per Notice of the examination and instructions given in the answer sheets, they were required to code/write their particulars correctly and append their signature/LTI on the answer sheets. Such answer sheets which are without signature/LTI and where particulars such as name, roll number, ticket number and test form number have been coded incorrectly, have been rejected/awarded ‘zero’ marks. The OMR answer sheets of those candidates found possessing mobiles phones & accessories and other electronic gadgets within the premises of examination centers, whether in use or in switch off mode and on person or otherwise have not been evaluated.
7. The schedule for Skill Test will be communicated later. Candidates are advised to follow concerned regional office website.
8. Result of this examination is available on SSC’s Website: www.ssc.nic.in