Organisation : Union Public Service Commission
Announcement : Written Exam Result
Designation : Engineering Services Examination, 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this result. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Get Result here : https://www.resultin.org/uploads/2309-wr_ese2016.pdf
Home Page : http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Written Result :
On the basis of the result of the written part of the Engineering Services Examination, 2016 held by U.P.S.C. in May 2016, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Interview/ Personality Test:
Related : UPSC Result 2016 Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam : www.resultin.org/2289.html
2. The candidature of these candidates is PROVISIONAL subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability (where applicable) etc. at the time of the Personality Test.
They are, therefore, advised to keep their certificates ready and check before hand the requirement of certificates in accordance with the important instructions before appearance in the PT boards available on the website of the Commission.
3. In accordance with the Rules of examination all these candidates are required to fill up the Detailed Application Form (DAF), which is available on the Commission’s Website upsc.gov.in. The DAF will be available on the website of the Commission from 3rd – 16th August, 2016 till 11.59 P.M.
Important instructions regarding filling up of the DAF and submitting the same ONLINE to the Commission are also available on the website. The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the website before filling up the ONLINE Detailed Application Form and submit the same ONLINE alongwith uploading of the scanned copies of relevant certificates/documents in support of their eligibility, claim for reservation.
The qualified candidates are further advised to refer to the Rules of the Engineering Services Examination, 2016 published in the Gazette of India, dated 27th February, 2016 which is also available on the website of the Commission.
4. The candidates are also required to bring the printed copy of the DAF duly signed (by the candidate) along with original documents and a photocopy each thereof at the time of Interview. The instructions for filling up DAF available on the Website along with the Rules of the Engineering Services Examination, 2016, must be read carefully with regard to the certificates that will be produced at the time of Interview.
The candidate will be solely responsible for not producing sufficient proof in support of his/her age, date of birth, educational qualification, caste (SC/ST/OBC) and physical disability certificate (in the case of PwD candidate). In case any of the written qualified candidate fails to bring any or all the required original documents in support of his candidature for the Engineering Services Examination, 2016, he will not be allowed to present himself/herself before the PT Board and no TA will be allowed.
5. Interview of candidates who have qualified for the Personality Test is likely to be held from September, 2016 onwards. The exact date of interview will, however, be intimated to the candidates through e-Summon Letter. Roll Number wise Interview Schedule will also be made available on Commission’s Website. The candidates are requested to visit the Commission’s website (upsc.gov.in) for updates in this regard.
6. No request for change in the date and time of the Personality Test intimated to the candidates will be entertained under any circumstances.
7. The mark-sheets of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personality Test) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days.
8. The candidates can access the marks-sheets after keying in their Roll Numbers and date of birth. The printed/hard copies of the marks-sheet would, however, be issued by UPSC to candidates based on specific request accompanied by a self addressed stamped envelope. Candidates desirous of obtaining printed/hard copies of the marks sheets should make the request within thirty days of the display of the marks on the Commission’s Website, beyond which such requests would not be entertained.
9. The result will also be available on the U.P.S.C.’s Website.
10. Union Public Service Commission has a Facilitation Counter at its campus. Candidate may obtain any information/clarification regarding their examination/result on working days between 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. in person or over Telephone Nos. 23388088, (011)-23385271/23381125/23098543 from this counter.
11. In case a candidate faces any difficulty during filling-up of online Detailed Application Form, he/she may contact the Telephone No.23388088/23381125 Ext.4331/4340 on all working days between 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M.