Organisation : DMRC Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Announcement : Result
Designation : Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) 2017
Download Result here : https://www.resultin.org/uploads/2763-CRA.pdf
Home Page : http://www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx
|You can now ask your questions about this result. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
COMPUTER BASED TEST HELD ON 14 – 28 FEB 2017
Related : NICL National Insurance Company Result 2017 Administrative Officer Scale-I : www.resultin.org/2754.html
All shortlisted candidates will be called for next stage of recruitment i.e. Psycho Test & Document Verification to be held later on for which candidates will be informed separately. Candidates are advised to remain in constant touch with DMRC website, viz. delhimetrorail.com for any further updates.
S.No. Roll No. Candidate Name Date of Birth[DD/MM/YY]
1 11021511621 SUNIL MEENA 11/05/87
2 14011507523 DHARMENDER KUMAR MEENA 03/08/92
3 13031502438 SHIV KUMAR 01/08/88
4 16021514553 PINTU KUMAR CHOUDHARY 19/01/87
5 16021520699 PUNEET 04/03/91
6 13021503341 ANKIT SAINI 04/07/93
7 16011514495 MANISH KUMAR 15/06/92
8 16021519557 AVINASH KUMAR 02/12/96
9 16011515311 VARUN SINGH GAUTAM 17/02/93
10 13031502379 SUDHANSHU SHEKHAR 03/12/88
11 11151500939 DEEPAK KUMAR MEENA 05/03/96
12 16021516578 GURJIT SINGH 30/10/95
13 13031502664 NITESH KUMAR 05/01/92
14 14011507767 ASHOK KUMAR MEENA 06/08/90
15 13021503349 DHARMENDRA SHARMA 14/12/90
16 13031502633 MD MUSTAFA 12/12/89
17 16021518683 KUNAL RAJ 10/07/91
18 16021518807 SUNIL 30/10/90
19 13031502756 ASHOK KUMAR 11/01/94
20 15021502526 PARMESHWAR KUMAR RAIGAR 01/07/90
21 13031502465 VIJAY KUMAR GUPTA 08/08/88
22 13031502255 GAURAV SHARMA 05/01/93
23 13031502797 MANOJ CHHIPA 01/03/91
24 13011509305 BOBY SINGH 01/01/90
25 13031502552 DEEPAK YADAV 01/03/93
26 13031502496 YOGESH KUMAR SAIN 20/08/93
27 13021503378 UDBHAV GIRDHARWAL 27/02/91
28 16021515382 DEEPAK SINGH 20/12/92
29 13031502619 SATENDER 01/02/89
30 16021518910 KISHAN KUMAR 11/11/89
31 13031503119 JITENDRA KUMAR CHAUDHARY 01/07/95
32 16021518708 SAURABH 11/04/93
33 16021518717 KULDEEP KUMAR 05/10/91
34 13031502911 LOKESH KUMAR YADAV 19/06/93
35 13031502405 LALIT KUMAR 05/09/91
36 16021520117 MANJEET 21/11/94
37 13021503403 SANAM PATEL 22/01/91
38 16021520020 ABHISHEK KUMAR 24/12/94
39 13011510239 VIKAS TOMAR 17/11/92
40 16021505695 ABHITAJ 10/10/92
For full list of successful candidates, refer the pdf file in the above link.
Instructions for Psychological Test for the post of Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) – NE02
1. All shortlisted candidates will be called for next stage of recruitment i.e. Psycho Test & Document Verification to be held later on for which candidates will be informed separately. Candidates are advised to remain in constant touch with DMRC website, viz. delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx for any further updates.
2. The candidates are advised to bring 2 HB pencils, 1 eraser, 1 sharpener and 1 Black/Blue ball point pen with themselves for the Psycho Test.
3. The candidature for Psychological Test is subject to meeting eligibility criteria as mentioned in our advertisement No. DMRC/OM/HR/I/2016 published in employment news dated: 24.09.2016.
4. The candidates must bring all the certificates etc. in original, with one set of attested copies in support of age, educational qualification i.e. Three/four years graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (certificate in computer application course of a minimum 6 weeks duration), as mentioned in our recruitment notification No. DMRC/OM/HR/I/2016 published in employment news dated: 24.09.2016, by the time of Psycho Test, failing which they will not be allowed repeat, they will not be allowed to appear in the Psycho Test.
5. In case the candidates are already serving in Central/State Government Services/ Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Body and/or their application was not forwarded through the department, they should bring a ‘No OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ from their office failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the Psycho Test.
6. Three (3) Front Pose Recent Passport Size Coloured Photographs. The photographs must resemble the photograph that they had uploaded on their application forms.
7. Candidates coming under SC/ST/OBC category must produce caste/class certificate, issued by the competent authority, at the time of Psycho Test, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
In case of OBC candidates, should they be required to be considered under relaxed conditions, they must submit the latest OBC Certificate with sub-caste and non-creamy layer clause in Attached Format at the time of Psycho Test, failing which they will not be allowed for the same.
8. The call for Psycho Test may not be treated as offer of appointment.
9. Outstation candidates travelling more the 50k.m and found eligible to attend Psycho Test will be reimbursed to and fro sleeper class Rail/Bus fare once by the shortest route from the place indicated by them in the application form, to the place of Psycho Test, on submission of Rail/Bus Ticket.
10. All the candidates must prepare to stay at Delhi at their own cost for about five days for attending Psycho Test.
List of certificates to be produced for Document Verification & Psycho Test:
1. Proof of Date of Birth (High School/Matriculation Certificate)
2. Proof of having passed Requisite Qualification with Provisional or original Degree certificates/Computer literacy certificate, by the time of Psycho Test. SC/ST/OBC certificates, if belonging to reserved community and requiring concession/relaxation.
3. In case of OBC certificate, their caste should be in Central List. Certificates should be current with sub-caste and non-creamy layer clause and not more than one year old.
4. Three (3) Front Pose Recent Passport Size Coloured Photographs. The photographs must resemble the photograph that they had uploaded on their application forms.
In case of candidates belonging to OBC community & may have qualified under OBC relaxation, the prevalent rules/decisions at the time of Psycho Test will be applicable. They will be required to submit the OBC certificate on the attached format, at the time of Psycho Test.