Name of the Organisation : RRC Central Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell
Type of Announcement : Result Fifth Provisional Part Panel
Designation : Group D
Reference Number : Employment Notice No. 01/2012
Home Page : http://www.rrccr.com/Home/Home
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
RRC CR Group D Result
Fifth Provisional part panel against Employment Notice No. 01/2012 for Group “D” recruitment to the post in PB-I ` 5200-20200 Grade Pay – ` 1800, candidates (other than Physically Handicapped)
Related : RRC Central Railway Result & PET Schedule Trackman, Helper 2013-14 : www.resultin.org/244.html
1. Fifth Provisional part panel against Employment Notice No. 01/2012 for Group “D” recruitment to the post in PB-I ` 5200- 20200 Grade Pay – ` 1800, candidates (other than Physically Handicapped) of whose medical fit certificates have been received.
2. Fifth part panel contains 101 candidates. Panel of remaining Eligible candidates will be declared shortly after receipt of Medical Certificate.
3. While due care has been taken in preparing the result, RRC Central Railway, Mumbai reserves the right to make amendments to the provisionally declared panel at any subsequent stage. If any discrepancies or malpractices are noticed or brought to notice of RRC at any stage than RRC-CR reserves the right to declare any candidates successful or delete the name of the candidates from the notified panel as the case may be. The decision of RRC in the matter shall be final.
4. For checking result, please click on the ‘Click here to check your Panel Status!!’ link.
1. The eligible candidate will get individual letter regarding offer of Appointment in due course.
2. No inquiry regarding appointment letter be made at Railway Recruitment Cell, Wadibunder.
Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) vide their Letter No. E(NG)-II/96/RR-1/62 dated 18.07.2005 have delegated the powers of recruitment to Group ‘D’ posts to the General Managers. In pursuance to this, Railway Recruitment Cell was opened in Central Railway. The Railway Recruitment Cell has been entrusted with the responsibility to make recruitment to all Group ‘D’ posts from open market.
RRC-CR is headed by the Chairman (Recruitment), assisted by one Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment) and other staff.
The Cell undertakes the recruitment for Group ‘D’ vacancies in Mumbai, Pune, Bhusawal, Nagpur, Solapur Divisions, workshops and extra divisional units in the territorial jurisdiction of Central Railway.