Organisation : Central Railway Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai
Announcement : Result
Designation : Traffic Apprentice 2017
Download Result here : https://www.resultin.org/uploads/3211-TA.pdf
Home Page : http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Central Railway Traffic Apprentice Result
Call letters to the following RRB candidates along with enclosures /documents for appointment on Solapur Division, Central Railway for the post of Traffic Apprentice have been dispatched.
Related : RRB Patna Result for Verification of Certificates Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician : www.resultin.org/2359.html
You may report DRM(P) SUR duly completed all these documents with call letter on or before 27/02/2018 positively.
Sr. No. | Name of Candidate | Father Name
1 Gholap Krunal Arun Gholap Arun Vithal
2 Varunendra Jee Indu Prakash Gupta
3 Ujjwal Kumar Kamlesh Prasad Singh
4 Karan Kumar Sadan Sharma
5 Kumar Gourav Jai prakash Yadav
6 Sukit Yadav Suresh Yadav
7 Ashok Kumar Sharma Rambaran Sharma
8 Nitesh Kumar Ram Babu Singh
9 Kishan Kumar Upendra Sah Upendra
10 shashikant Rana Satyaprakash Rana
11 Sadddam Ahmed Shamim Ahmed
12 Shinde Sushama Balasaheb
13 Shrikant Sahu Ram Niwas Sahu
14 Gaurav Maurya Rati Ram
15 Manju Kumari Ram Kumar Mahto
16 Manish Kumar Mahendra Prasad
17 Yogesh Dnyandeo Erande Dnyandeo Vinayak Erande
18 Pramod Kumar Naresh Bhagat
19 Shahbaj Mozammil Mozammil Sultan
20 Sonu Kumar Bhagirathi Singh
21 Romiyo Shankar Kameshwar Mahto
22 Ravi Kumar Ramakant Mandal
23 Rathod Ashok Vitthal Rathod Vitthal Ramchandra
24 Neeraj Chaudhari Pratap Singh
25 Khemchan Hira Ram
For full list of successful candidates, refer the pdf file in the above link.
Terms & Conditions
Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai has recommended you for appointment for the above post. You are hereby offered for appointment on purely temporarily capacity on the following terms and conditions.
Therefore you should report this office on or before 27.02.2018 on any working day, during working hours, to complete recruitment formalities. You will have to stay to the extent of Ten Days at Solapur to complete formalities and you should come duly prepared.
In terms of Railway Board’s letter No.99/E(RRB)/25/12 dated 25/06/2009 the medically unfit candidates are not eligible for alternative appointment.
(a) Your appointment to the post of Pro Traffic Apprentice is on the basis of panel received from RRB/Mumbai against Employment Notice No.03/2015. You should submit the declaration enclosed herewith duly signed by two witnesses. You will be paid Rs.29200/- P.M. as stipend/pay per month to the above grade plus other allowances as admissible under the rules in force from time to time.
(b) Your appointment will be purely on temporary basis subject to termination of service at any time with 14 days notice of pay in lieu thereof without assigning any reason.
(c) You are liable to be posted and transferred to any station on Solapur Division of Central Railway.
(d) Your appointment will be subject to all rules and regulations issued by the Govt. of India and Central Railway Administration from time to time.
(e) No change of category and or Division are permissible as per the extant orders.
(f) If you are Govt/Semi Govt. servant, you should produce a relieving letter from your, employers to take up the new post or produce No Objection Certificate from your employer(s).
2. Your appointment is subject to passing the prescribed medical examination in class Aye-II.
3. You shall require to or liable to put in Military service in the Rly. Engineering Unit/ Territorial Army services for 8 yrs. in the Territorial Army service or for such period as may be laid down from time to time.
4. You will have to take an oath of allegiance as prescribed by the Govt. and you will also have to give a certificate under plural marriage as prescribed by the Govt. of India and Rly. Service rules. Your appointment will be on a probation for the first year whether it is against the trainee or any other post and only if your work is found satisfactory you can be allowed to continue in service, as a trainee or any apprentice etc. The decision of Appointing Authority regarding your satisfactory work at any time during the training of Apprenticeship will be final and binding.
5. Quarters are not available for your occupation.
6. On passing the Medical examination you will not leave HQ’s, unless you received official intimation about nomination for requisite Training. If you are found not available for receiving of nomination for training, leading to postponement of your nomination, the onus of postponement lies with you which may result into loss of seniority as per Para 303 (a) of IREM Vol.I’. On successful passing initial training you will be posted on working post as Pro. Traffic Apprentice.
7. You have to sign a Service Agreement/Indemnity Bond (enclosed) which is to be signed by you (trainee on 1st part), and by surety (On 2nd part) in presence of two witnesses. The signature of these witnesses their names and addresses should be obtained on the form (Please see last para of the form), Surety must be in Grade Pay Rs. 4600 & above. Before signing on the form you have to affirm Rs.10/- (SPECIAL ADHESIVE STAMP) on the form. The service agreement of deed of Indemnity should be executed.
8. You will be directed for training at Zonal Railway Training Institute/ Bhusawal as per the scheduled training programme.
9. Please note that during the training period at Zonal Railway Training Institute Bhusawal, you have to wear school uniform. Apart from this you have to undergo physical training for which you will have to equip yourself.
10. If you fail to serve the Railway during the duration of the training for any reason or if resign from service at any time during the course of the training or if you are removed from service or if you fail to serve the Railway for a minimum period of five years from the date you complete your training and posted against a working post, you are liable to refund the entire cost of training + stipend with allowances and interest thereon to the Railway Administration.
11. After successful completion of training your service are liable to be terminated if the Railway Administration has no post for you.
12. You are liable to be put up to work at any time during the day/night 24 hours or the day including shift duties. During apprenticeship training period no night duty allowance is permissible.
13. If you fail to report to this office on or before the date given it will be assumed that you are not interested to take up the above appointment on this Railway and the offer of employment is liable to be cancelled. However, if you are not interested to take up appointment you should inform this office in writing quoting this office reference & you should return the enclosed letters (if any) to this office.
You should bring with you all original and attested copies of the following Certificates along with 12 Passport size photographs.
a. The original Certificates of educational qualifications/Technical Qualifications.
b. Latest Caste Certificate (Central Govt. Format) issued by competent authority.(Copy enclosed)
c.. Bank Account No., Bank Address, MICR,IFSC code, a copy of Cancelled cheque, Aadhaar card and PAN Card in duplicate.
(A) OBC candidate required to produce in their name latest original OBC Certificate in prescribed format of Central Government list with non creamy Layer. Paragraph and seal of issuing authority