Organisation : Brainztorm Technical Excellence Pvt. Ltd
Announcement : Answer Key
Entrance Exam : AIEESE-2015 All India Engineering Entrance Scholarship Examination
|Want to comment on this post? |
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Answer Key here : aieese.co.in/Answer-Key-2015.aspx
Home Page : https://www.aieesesecondary.co.in/
Result for AIEESE-2015 : https://www.resultin.org/562.html
Answer Key AIEESE-2015
Answer Key will be Available after 4.00 PM on 08-May-2015.
Answer Key :
Physics : https://www.resultin.org/uploads/441-Physics.pdf
Chemistry : https://www.resultin.org/uploads/441-CHEMISTRY.pdf
Mathematics : https://www.resultin.org/uploads/441-Mathematics.pdf
Biology : https://www.resultin.org/uploads/441-Biology.pdf
English Proficiency Logical Reasoning : https://www.resultin.org/uploads/441-English.pdf
101. How many mitotic divisions are needed for a single cell to make 128 cells?
102. The water potential and osmotic potential of pure water are
(a) 100 and 200
(b) Zero and 100
(c) 100 and zero
(d) Zero and zero
103. Test cross is a cross between
(a) Hybrid × Dominant parent
(b) Hybrid × Recessive parent
(c) Hybrid × Hybrid parent
(d) Two distantly related species
104. Cyclosporine-A an immunosuppressive drug is produced by
(a) Aspergillus niger
(b) Monascus purpureus
(c) Penicillum notatum
(d) Trichoderma polysporum
105. Correct order is
(a) Palaeozoic, Archaeozoic, Coenozoic
(b) Archaeozoic, Palaeozoic, Proterozoic
(c) Palaeozoic, Mesozoic, Coenozoic
(d) Mesozoic, Archaeozoic, Proterozoic
106. The fruit which develops from inflorescence is called
(a) Achene (b) Berry
(c) Etaerio Composite fruit (d)
107. During cell division , the spindle fibres attach to the chromosome at a region called
108. Arrange the following in the ascending order of Linnaean hierarchy.
(a) Kingdom-Order-Species-Genus-Class- Family-Phylum
(b) Kingdom-Family-Genus-Species- Class-Phylum-Order
(c) Kingdom-Phylum-Class-Order-Family- Genus-Species
(d) Species-Genus-Family-Order-Class- Phylum-Kingdom
109. Select the correct match from the following:
(a) Rhizopuz- Basidiomycetes
(b) Alternaria- Zygomycetes
(d) Ustilago- Deuteromycetes
110. Zonula adherens is a kind of
111. How many molecules of oxygen can bind to a molecule of haemoglobin?
112. Which of the following statements are true/false?
I. Trimerous condition of floral whorl is characteristics of dicotyledons.
II. Adiantum is also called walking fern.
III. In gymnosperms, the vascular system consists of xylem without vessels and phloem with companion cells.
IV. Riccia and Marchantia are liverworts.
(a) I and II are true and III and IV are false.
(b) I and III are true and IV and II are false.
(c) I and IV are true and II and III are false.
(d) II and IV are true and I and III are false.
113. At what stage of the cell cycle are histone proteins synthesized in a eukaryotic cell?
(a) During G2- stage of prophase
(b) During S-phase
(c) During entire prophase
(d) During telophase
114. Protochrolophyll differs from chlorophyll in lacking
(a) 2 H- atoms in one of its pyrrole rings
(b) 2 H- atoms in two of its pyrrole rings
(c) 4 H- atoms in one of its pyrrole rings
(d) 4 H- atoms in two of its pyrrole rings
115. In a plant, which is growing in magnesium deficient but urea rich soil
(a) Leaves will turn yellow
(b) Leaves will etiolate
(c) Stem will bend down
(d) Leaves will turn darker green
116. What is the first derived product of pyruvic acid after it enters into mitochondria for respiration?
(a) Citric acid
(b) Acetyl Co-A
© Isocitric acid
(d) Oxaloacetic acid
117. Viper venom affects
(a) Circulatory system
(b) Nervous system
(c) Respiratory system
(d) None of these
119. Which one of the following is a sesamoid bone?
(d) Pectoral girdle
120. In photosystem –I the first electron acceptor is
(c) An iron – sulphur protein
124. Path of relax action is
(a) Receptor, Brain, Muscles
(b) Receptors, Spinal cord, Muscles
(c) Muscles, Receptors, Brain
(d) Muscles, Spinal cord, Muscles
125. NEERI is
(a) National Ethological and Ecological Research Institute
(b) National Eugenics and Ecological Research Institute
(c) National Ecological and Environmental Research Institute
(d) National Environmental Engineering Research Institute
126. Women who consumed the drug thalidomide for relief from vomiting during early months of pregnancy gave birth to children with
(a) No spleen
(b) Hare- lip
(c) Extra fingers and toes
(d) Underdeveloped limbs
128. The testes in humans are situated outside the abdominal cavity inside a pouch called scrotum. The purpose served is for
(a) Escaping any possible compression by the visceral organs
(b) Providing more space for the growth of epididymis
(c) Providing a secondary sexual feature for exhibiting the male sex
(d) Maintaining the scrotal temperature lower than the internal body temperature
129. The polymerase chain reaction is a technique that is used for
(a) in vivo replication of specific DNA
(b) in vivo synthesis of specific mRNA
(c) in vitro synthesis of specific mRNA
(d) in vitro replication of specific DNA
130. Graft between two different species is called as