Organisation : Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)
Exam Name : Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test STET 2023
Declaration of Result : 06/11/2023
Announcement : Result Declared 2023
Website : http://results.biharboardonline.com/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
How to get Bihar Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test Result?
To Get Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test Result follow the below steps,
i) Go to the official website i.e. http://results.biharboardonline.com/stet23result/#
ii) Enter Application Number
iii) Enter Date of Birth (dd/MM/yyyy)
iv) Enter Captcha code
v) Click on “Search” Button
Related / Similar Result : Border Security Force Result 2023 Constable (Tradesman)
Cut Off Marks of Bihar STET
The Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) for Bihar in 2023 has already been conducted from September 4th to 15th, 2023. Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has declared online result and cut off marks for Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) 2023 for Paper I (Secondary) and Paper II (Higher Secondary). All eligible candidates can download online result web copy at BSEB official website from 06th November 2023 onwards for Bihar Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test (BSTET) 2023.
General 70-80 Marks
OBC 60-70 Marks
SC 50-60 Marks
ST 50-60 Marks
EWS 60-70 Marks
PwD 40-50 Marks
Selection Process of Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test
The selection process for the Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) Bihar typically involves the following steps:
1. Online Application: Interested candidates must submit their applications online through the official website of the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB). The application form requires personal details, educational qualifications, and payment of the application fee.
2. Application Scrutiny: The BSEB scrutinizes the submitted applications to ensure that candidates meet the eligibility criteria and have provided accurate information. Incomplete or incorrect applications may be rejected.
3. Admit Card Download: Once the applications are verified, eligible candidates can download their admit cards from the BSEB website. The admit card contains essential information such as the exam date, time, venue, and roll number.
4. Written Examination: The STET is conducted as a Computer Based Test (CBT) at designated exam centers across Bihar. The exam consists of two papers: Paper I for Secondary level (Class IX-X) and Paper II for Higher Secondary level (Class XI-XII). Each paper is 2 hours 30 minutes long and carries 150 marks.
5. Evaluation and Result Declaration: The BSEB evaluates the answer sheets and prepares the merit list based on the candidates’ performance in the written exam. The results are declared on the official website, and successful candidates receive their STET certificates.
6. Document Verification: Candidates who qualify for the STET are required to undergo document verification at designated centers. They must present original certificates and documents to prove their educational qualifications, age, and nationality.
7. Validity of STET Certificate: A valid STET certificate is essential for applying for teaching positions in secondary and higher secondary schools in Bihar. The certificate is valid for seven years from the date of issuance.
8. Subsequent Recruitment Processes: The Bihar government or other relevant authorities may conduct recruitment drives for secondary and higher secondary teachers. Candidates who have cleared the STET are eligible to apply for these positions.
It is important to note that the specific details of the selection process may vary slightly from year to year. Candidates are advised to check the official BSEB website for the latest information and updates regarding the STET examination.